Cost of attendance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoyes

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a list of the costs of attendance for the schools for this upcoming year? I feel like it's impossible to find this info for some of these schools...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
MSAR... :smack:

But keep in mind that tuition will almost always increase from year to year, especially in public schools.

But isn't that data from last year? Also, that would mean I would have to buy the MSAR book, which won't really be worth it in my opinion...I'm surprised there's not a concise free source online for this data. I thought it would be more transparent.

But isn't that data from last year? Also, that would mean I would have to buy the MSAR book, which won't really be worth it in my opinion...I'm surprised there's not a concise free source online for this data. I thought it would be more transparent.

If you are applying this year, expect to spend a few thousand dollars for applications and interviews. (FWIW, I dropped about $6000 on the application process last year.) You can get the MSAR for $13.50 on Amazon, and I promise you that it is definitely worth that investment. Alternatively, many pre-med advisement centers have a copy on hand. If you are still at or near your undergrad, I would call them and see if they have it.

To get the information free, you can look at each schools website or call the admissions office. Personally, I think it's worth a few bucks to have access to that information at home.

And, I'm pretty sure that the MSAR is data for 2011-2012, so you can expect it to be reasonably accurate.

You would think.

I still haven't received the tuition/COA for either of my accepted schools and I'm supposed to make a decision in 8 days, so you can see how much is actually revealed to you about finances when it's supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.