contact information and advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md2bknox

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone to contact at Meharry and Howard. Due to their mission, and my want to go to an HBCU (I went to a PWI) they are my first and second choice for medical school. Next year, 2012 I will be applying I am not the strongest applicant, so I just want to talk to them and get an understanding of what they are looking for in an applicant? Also see how I can improve my application. If you can pm with contact information as well as tips and advice for these two schools it would be greatly appreciated. I know we have medical students currently going there, and others who have gone through the process. I'm really excited and anxious about this whole thing, as I am already trying to collect information a year ahead! You can write it on the wall or pm me info, which ever you prefer. Also if you are already in med school can you tell me your stats from these schools, I can get some stats if you feel comfortable sending me that it would be awesome.Thanks and good luck to everyone:)

Members don't see this ad.