USMLE Confirmation of Identity Documents for Graduates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Dee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to submit a Confirmation of Identity form in order to write the USMLEs as a graduate. From their website, it seems there are two types of forms:

• "STUDENTS: Take the form to the school official authorized to sign USMLE ID forms. Your school official must sign in the designated section and affix the school seal partly upon your photo.
  • GRADUATES: Take the form and accompanying NBME Acknowledgement Form to a notary public who must notarize (by signing and affixing the ink stamp) both forms in the designated sections. Note: if forms print on multiple pages, all pages must be notarized."
I'm not sure where to get the graduate set of forms. Under my registration submission, I'm getting forms for "Certification of Identification by Authorized Medical School Official". I'm nowhere near my medical school. Does anyone know how I can get the proper forms? I have an appointment with a public notary to certify on Monday (tomorrow!).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.