This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joy12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted for regular decision to this program and was interested in who else is planning to attend for Spring 2018. I'm curious about housing in the area and where graduate students tend to live.

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently accepted for regular decision to this program and was interested in who else is planning to attend for Spring 2018. I'm curious about housing in the area and where graduate students tend to live.
I am planning on attending and I just got my letter yesterday about acceptance. I also have no idea about housing etc! Let me know if you find out anything. Congrats!

I am planning on attending and I just got my letter yesterday about acceptance. I also have no idea about housing etc! Let me know if you find out anything. Congrats!
Congrats to you too! I got accepted as well, and am wondering about how much housing is around campus. I'll also let you know if I find out anything!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you too! I got accepted as well, and am wondering about how much housing is around campus. I'll also let you know if I find out anything!
Sweet! Yeah let me know!!

Sweet! Yeah let me know!!

Hey guys! Congrats to you both! I heard that many students live outside Mequon (Brown deer, Fox point, Glendale) because they are only about a 10-15 min drive to campus and are more reasonably priced :)

Hi I am applying there can anyone tell me what their stats are, I am trying to see if they look at the application holistically

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I am applying there can anyone tell me what their stats are, I am trying to see if they look at the application holistically
Hi! I'm looking at applying to Concordia Mequon as well! I'm curious about other peoples stats as well. What are yours?

Hi! I'm looking at applying to Concordia Mequon as well! I'm curious about other peoples stats as well. What are yours?
Sorry super late I was actually accepted off the waitlist but already accepted somewhere else but 3.1 gpa , mission trip, peer mentor, special olympics