Concerned???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fkajoshaj

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I applied to SUNY, PCO, NOVA, MCO, NECO & Western University a month ago exactly. I have yet to receive an email or letter in the mail from suny confirming that they have received my application etc. Is this normal for SUNY or is something wrong? I just emailed them right now. Just thought maybe one of you guys would know the answer?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I applied to SUNY, PCO, NOVA, MCO, NECO & Western University a month ago exactly. I have yet to receive an email or letter in the mail from suny confirming that they have received my application etc. Is this normal for SUNY or is something wrong? I just emailed them right now. Just thought maybe one of you guys would know the answer?

about two weeks after i sent in my application, i received a letter from PCO confirming that they got it and telling me that i still needed to send in OAT scores and other missing materials...
i applied to MCO about a month and a half ago (just the online portion, didnt yet send in the recs, etc), and received an interview invitation.
your best best is to probably call them to make sure. perhaps its going through review, but at least you should have received some kind of notice that they got it...

yeah man thats what i thought too. i heard from every school from 2-4 weeks after i submitted my apps. I emailed SUNY to see whats up, so lets see if they write back lol they probably saw my gpa and put it thru the shredder and said "thanks for the $75 sucka!! ha!" hahaha :oops:

I sent my application to SUNY either in August or early September, but I didn't take my OATs until 9/20, which is what I think they were waiting on for me. I received an interview invitation 10/3. Just be patient.

SUNY didn't contact me telling me that I had everything in. I emailed them a soft copy of my unofficial score report (hoping it might speed the process) and I was emailed back saying that as the admissions reviewer was putting that in my file, she noticed that I forgot to include my personal statement.

Last edited: