Complete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

Mr. McDuck

I got an email from ABP that my application is complete and ready for review in mid-Jan. :scared: I know it's a while away, but I'm still nervous/excited. I think I'm still going to send in an updated resume when a few of my new activities get fleshed out.

I don't really have any other point to this thread other than I wanted to share with someone, and you guys are my comrades in this mess, so I figured here was as good as anywhere else. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Be sure to update however and whenever you can. ABP is very personal as I'm sure you know and they'll appreciate your eagerness. I sent in a Distance Ed upper level bio course mark as an afterthought (I had long since completed my application) and I got an acceptance within two days. Youu never know what helps and when or why.

definitely send in stuff after your application is complete. i did that back when i was applying, it sure as hell can't hurt and they don't mind at all. good luck with it all.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I am going to send in my updated resume when all the stuff finalizes, and then I'm going to update my transcript in December when this semester's grades are posted. I also sent in 4 LORs instead of 3, which I think they said was okay.

They said UCD starts reviewing in mid-January. That's so far away...