Comparing Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pox in a box

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any materials that they have used or plan to use while on the interview trail to help them "compare" programs to each other, i.e. spreadsheets, documents with program statistics, etc.?

Members don't see this ad.

Iserson's has a Must/Want Analysis that you customize to the things important to you. It even has a way to weight each item in order of importance so that you can give each program a grade from 1-10 in each area and get a "score" for each program on how well they provide what you want. I didn't get that technical with it (I hate math!). But I did fill out the info on each program that I considered and it made it much easier to decide which ones to apply to. I'm planning on finishing the forms when I go for the interview for the touchy-feely, gotta see the place and meet the people to answer the question blanks. My form is personalized to my situation (job situation for husband, school opps for kids, etc).