COMLEX Scores Tomorrow?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futuredoctr

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the news archives on the NBOME website and it appears scores should be released again this week, either Monday (hopefully), Tuesday, or Wednesday. That is, Scores from the 13th -to I pray the 22nd+.

Anyone else's thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

You and me both. I took mine on June 16th and am waiting very anxiously to see the results. Hopefully they come sooner rather than later.

I spoke to someone at NBOME this morning around 1100 est. and they assured me that the scores would be released either later today or tomorrow. This person also mentioned that the scores would be through the 25th. Good luck everyone!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I spoke to someone at NBOME this morning around 1100 est. and they assured me that the scores would be released either later today or tomorrow. This person also mentioned that the scores would be through the 25th. Good luck everyone!!

It's looking like tomorrow :) Thanks for the heads up!

Argh!!!!! If that's true, I'm one day off. Really? the 25th? But that's a thursday. Any chance they might make it to friday the 26th?

Does the NBOME have a set time that scores are released?

deep in the heart of pennsylvannia is a building with no windows. inside this building, there is a basement. in this basement is one Apple IIe with your and my scores on it. hovering above this computer is a donkey's anus. the donkey anus is attached to a donkey with a seemingly endless supply of feed. once the donkey eats enough, he takes a dump. when his feces precisely lands on the enter key, your scores are rapidly transmitted by a secure 2400 bps and then you shall have your score.

deep in the heart of pennsylvannia is a building with no windows. inside this building, there is a basement. in this basement is one Apple IIe with your and my scores on it. hovering above this computer is a donkey's anus. the donkey anus is attached to a donkey with a seemingly endless supply of feed. once the donkey eats enough, he takes a dump. when his feces precisely lands on the enter key, your scores are rapidly transmitted by a secure 2400 bps and then you shall have your score.

WTF?! Are you drinking...who comes up with something like that? LOL! :laugh:

That's freakin brilliant. And probably not too far off from the truth...

Probably a product of substance abuse brought on by the guilt of doing a rectal exam on a child during his Peds rotation today...

any child with constipation greater than 10 days or leaky diarrhea buys themself a rectal. i didnt have a choice. noone likes doing rectals on 4 month old kids.

I would really like to know who you talked to, I just got off the phone ~10:30a.m. with candidate services and they told me that this rumor is NOT true, and that scores WILL NOT be released today.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would really like to know who you talked to, I just got off the phone ~10:30a.m. with candidate services and they told me that this rumor is NOT true, and that scores WILL NOT be released today.

I haven't heard anything about releasing today but I was guaranteed early last week that they would be released "sometime" this week. Contact was via a higher up by email who was responding to negative comments made at the end of the comlex about the prometric center.

All I know, is I'm sick and tired of waiting...I mean I took the USMLE AFTER my COMLEX, and while I was very pleased with that score, the one I NEED is still pending, and I seriously don't understand why its taking so long.

i hope they'll do it tomorrow...this waiting is killing me :(

I doubt it. I get a weird feeling this next batch is going to be delayed. No evidence for that, just my gut. Which stinks for people who took it mid-June, b/c it's over a month. I'm itching too, but I feel like I can't complainb/c it's only been 3.5 weeks for me. Watch, it'll come out tomorrow:rolleyes: I would be happy to eat my words.

I doubt it. I get a weird feeling this next batch is going to be delayed. No evidence for that, just my gut. Which stinks for people who took it mid-June, b/c it's over a month. I'm itching too, but I feel like I can't complainb/c it's only been 3.5 weeks for me. Watch, it'll come out tomorrow:rolleyes: I would be happy to eat my words.

5 weeks 2 days for me (june 15th). its not even the waiting really, its the lack of knowing when the heck they will come out. i hate that they dont have a day to release like the nbme does.

but as the old saying goes, anything that the nbme does, nbome can do it worse.

I called NBOME today and asked if the rumor was true. The woman's response was, "Not that I'm aware of. Keep checking the website."

Oh you stupid mother !#@@$!!!!! i went on today saw june 19th under the bulletins and got so super excited, logged in and no scores...WTF!!!!
then i noticed level 3 scores up to june 19th were released today. sick sadistic a-holes.

Oh you stupid mother !#@@$!!!!! i went on today saw june 19th under the bulletins and got so super excited, logged in and no scores...WTF!!!!
then i noticed level 3 scores up to june 19th were released today. sick sadistic a-holes.

:mad:

Hi guys,

I'm taking my comlex aug 12. I was looking in first aid for the usmle and it has the breakdown of the usmle is the comlex similar as far as how many sections or blocks it has (7??) and everything? What is the break schedule like for COMLEX? Do we get a small break between sections or just a lunch break? Is each section a different subject or are there randomized questions? I tried looking on the NBOME website but I didnt see anything about it unless I missed something. Thanks!!

Hi guys,

I'm taking my comlex aug 12. I was looking in first aid for the usmle and it has the breakdown of the usmle is the comlex similar as far as how many sections or blocks it has (7??) and everything? What is the break schedule like for COMLEX? Do we get a small break between sections or just a lunch break? Is each section a different subject or are there randomized questions? I tried looking on the NBOME website but I didnt see anything about it unless I missed something. Thanks!!

Check out this thread. It has a lot of the info you are looking for:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=624057&page=3

Each section has a mixture of different subjects.

In other news, still no scores today :thumbdown: but they are doing system maintenance tomorrow

I called today and the woman who answered was very nice. She said (as we all know) that scores come out 4-6 weeks after the exam but that it's impossible to say ahead of time exactly when scores for specific dates will come out. I took it on the 22nd - she said to keep checking the NBOME homepage for news and that it will updated when they post the next round of scores.

i slipped the donkey some ex-lax last night.

From a "confidential" email received this A.M.

"Please note that the scores may be available later today (late
afternoon)."

MAY? MAY? im pushing 6 weeks on monday. it BETTER be today dammit.

afternoon)."

This is secret NBOME code for next week.

This is punishment for everyone making fun of OMM.

Kevin got his score the day after he took it.

afternoon)."

i guess not....

:laugh: same here:)

Yes, and they may be in next week, or the week after that. HAHAHA screw you all I am part of the AOA and I am here to make u SUFFER!!! Damn you for hating OMM!!!!

WHY ME?!?!??!?!?!?

Yeah, I just noticed that change to "passed" too. Here's a screen cap:

20h2hit.png

Or ... has that always been there, means jack squat, and I just never really noticed?

552 here. Kinda disappointed afterthe whole waiting for 6 weeks here. I was def happier with my 231.

Thank god I never have to worry about step one again...rocked both the USMLE and the COMLEX! :)

I passed!!! Got a 628!! This was definitely worth the wait :) Congrats to all who passed!!

...so what's a good COMLEX score?

Depends on the specialty you're looking at. Generally, I've always thought that anything that 600+ is a good score. But then again, this is coming from a person who didn't know what's a passing COMLEX score until two months ago *shrugs*