COMLEX Level 1 small technical computer issue at Prometric.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hey all, Just finished COMLEX Level 1 today. I think I did pretty well, just an occasional random stupid stuff I never heard of before here and there.. ..
My computer got really slow after the 40 min break and Idk I just kinda thought it was suppose to be like that. But then it got to the point where it took nearly 10 seconds to move onto the next question... Probably lost about 10-15 min due to this waiting.
I eventually asked to switch my computer and got it switched. The person wrote a complaint/documented, regardless of what I said afterwards he was going to make the complaint. The thing is I did tell him I lost about 15 min due to all that waiting, but I am just concerned if I am going to have to retake the COMLEX Level 1. I think I did well, but still if it gets to that point, can I choose to not have to retake and see my score? Or will they not really care about this complaint and just grade me or will they just force me to retake COMLEX Level 1.
Thanks and good luck to all also taking their exams.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard this from many people lately. I always was under the impression that time spent loading media/questions was NOT counted against your time. Like, say a picture takes 2 seconds to load, your "time remaining" pauses for 2 seconds while it loads. At least, that's how it is on the NBOME proctored exams that schools give.

I've heard this from many people lately. I always was under the impression that time spent loading media/questions was NOT counted against your time. Like, say a picture takes 2 seconds to load, your "time remaining" pauses for 2 seconds while it loads. At least, that's how it is on the NBOME proctored exams that schools give.

My buddy who took it last week had the same issues and said that the timer continued to run and that he lost time from it. Seems the NBOME can't even be trusted to give the test on a decent platform.

Reactions: 1 users