Failed comlex level 1 twice passed on third try but got a good score for level 2 on first attempt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted845868

what does mean for residency for me? I will be applying next cycle but does anybody know anyone that has been in this situation?

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on what you're applying for or want to do.

If you have a very solid work ethic and a good personality try to do some audition rotations at places that match people they like. You probably will be able to land yourself a solid match that way if you can impress people and make them see beyond your level scores.

Reactions: 1 users
The truth is you're going to be stuck at a lower tier program unless you go to some audition and impress someone. The majority of times that won't happen and they'll still rank you toward the bottom. I would definitely focus on applying primary care: FM, IM, Peds

Members don't see this ad :)
what does mean for residency for me? I will be applying next cycle but does anybody know anyone that has been in this situation?
Hello! I'm in a very similar situation. I failed level 1 twice and I am currently on a leave of absence studying for my third attempt. This is my last chance before dismissal from medical school. I fear that even if I pass I won't match. What did you do to get through it? Have you met anyone else who has overcome this? Any advice you have is greatly appreciated!

Hello! I'm in a very similar situation. I failed level 1 twice and I am currently on a leave of absence studying for my third attempt. This is my last chance before dismissal from medical school. I fear that even if I pass I won't match. What did you do to get through it? Have you met anyone else who has overcome this? Any advice you have is greatly appreciated!
Sadly, OP deleted their account.
Perhaps, you should start a new thread to see if anyone can help.

Reactions: 1 user