COMLEX 2 CE is the worst test ever!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docslytherin

Tenacious D.O.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just finished step 2... What a steaming pile of dung that thing is!! I took the USMLE yesterday and it was hard but fair. Today, the COMLEX is just so absurd... Why should I have to guess between two completely logical answers to the question? Why should there be two completely logical answers to a question of "What's the diagnosis?"

And the related questions really make me angry. Let's give you a case that's so ambiguous you're really only about 20% sure that you've picked the right diagnosis and then ask you 4 related questions about it so that if you miss the first diagnosis, you miss all four questions... Honestly, there were times that I had it between two diagnoses and would split the answers... Two for one diagnosis and two for the other, because at least then I'll get 1/2 right instead of possibly all wrong!

Legal questions were ridiculous. I didn't realize that I had to be a lawyer to practice medicine.

For those who haven't taken it yet, STOP STUDYING!!!! you're honestly wasting your time. You can't prepare for it.

It's 3:30pm and I'm going to start drinking now...

Members don't see this ad.

WHOOOAAA Take a DEEEP BREATH and finish your beer, then relax! You're stressin me out man! BUT I must say, I'm glad that while staring my scores down as of tomorrow (supposedly), I'm comforted to know I'm not the only one who split the multiple questions because I didn't want to get all 3-4 wrong because I was between 2 on the first question! Ugh! Tomorrow is either D-Day or DMS-Day (drink myself silly day)