COMLEX 1 OMM bump?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nonspecific ST changes

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
My school had us take COMSAE D to clear us to take COMLEX Level 1 a couple weeks ago. I got a 569, but my score report said I was borderline in OMM and pathology. I have been studying both. I am taking COMLEX 6/12 and I have been doing some COMBANK OMM and savarese each day along with my other review.

I know my score on one test doesn't mean I'll for sure get that on the real thing, but for sake of argument; If I were to improve OMM (which I have been significantly now I understand facilitation and cranial qs) how much of a bump could that give me?

Members don't see this ad.

Truly if you understand cranial, viscerosomatic reflexes, and memorize chapmans points that should truly cover for the OMM portion. Savarese and the Combank OMM questions in my opinion was more than enough for comlex 1 and 2. There are going to be some OMM questions on the exam of things you've never seen or heard of before though.

Truly if you understand cranial, viscerosomatic reflexes, and memorize chapmans points that should truly cover for the OMM portion. Savarese and the Combank OMM questions in my opinion was more than enough for comlex 1 and 2. There are going to be some OMM questions on the exam of things you've never seen or heard of before though.

Thanks. I have those down pretty well now. Most of my problems are lumbar counterstrain positioning and the like. I just wanted to make sure I covered my bases and not miss things that I should have gotten. Now that I have learned viscerosomatic reflexes I've been getting a lot of practice qs right.