Columbia PT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marathoner04

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya,
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there going to Columbia next year for PT.
Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, you already know I am, hhe.

Hiya,
I was just wondering if there was anyone out there going to Columbia next year for PT.
Cheers!

Just wanted to say congrats to you and wacokid! I graduated from there last May! Let me know if you guys have any questions. Enjoy and study hard!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got into Columbia and i'm seriously thinking of going there...its either Columbia or Boston University, the way things are looking. So I might be joining the class too!

My deposit will be in the mail tomorrow!! I finally made my decision...what a relief to have that over with...

Good luck to all those attending Columbia Physical Therapy. It is a great program and the name speaks for itself.

I just made my decision- i'm going to be attending Columbia! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there! :)

hiyaa~~
what's everyone doing about housing?
i can't wait to meet everyone either :)

I think i'll do student housing, if possible. Its convenient and pretty cheap for NYC. I tried to fill out the form online, but it wasn't working, though. I guess we have to wait to turn it in.

Hey all, Just wanted to tell you again congrats for getting in.

About housing, I would send it in as soon as possible, even if it's only just a possibility. (Check out the public health forums for columbia med housing). The system seems to be kind of messed up at Columbia Medical Center when people living near or in NYC are getting housing before those from far away lands! This was a problem with people in my class too.

Throughout my years at Columbia, I have been or stayed over in many of the housing options (studying late of course). Let me know if any of you have questions. I will do my best to give you some insight....

Hi there,

I know this is not exactly the right message board, but I wanted to get your opinions. I just got accepted to Columbia's OT program, and although I am very thrilled, I'm still torn on a few things. For those of you at Columbia now, do you think it is worth it? I am struggling between a top notch program and one that is less expensive and still very good (University of New Hampshire). Let me know what you think! Thanks

Hey I'm just wondering, I mean Columbia is a great school, but are you really going to get into thousands of dollars worth of debt on top of whatever you already accumulated during your undergraduate years? How are you going to pay for all this????

I'll be attending Columbia's DPT program this fall! Can't wait to meet everyone!

hiii
i made a facebook group: Columbia University DPT 2012 so we can all actually communicate with each other =)
can't wait to meet everyone!

I just joined the facebook group...thanks for making it Marathoner04!! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone by name instead of screen name...