This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPTGal

Reaction score
Hey all!

I created a spot for Columbia's DPT program, Class of 2022 to chit chat, keep each other up to date on information sent out by the school, and to also get to know each other before classes start in September! Excited to meet you guys in the Fall! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Great idea on the forum, looking forward to meeting you guys too! Do you guys have any information at all about the Fall? I feel kinda in the dark with the process.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, looking forward to meeting you all too!! And I have yet to hear anything either, but I read somewhere that we’ll be emailed a full class list at the beginning of April.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Looking forward to meeting everyone, maybe we can make a Facebook group???

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted off the waitlist early last week and will be attending, stoked to meet you all in the fall!

Reactions: 3 users
do you guys mind sharing your stats please? I'm not sure whether I should apply to columbia for the upcoming cycle!

Reactions: 1 user
do you guys mind sharing your stats please? I'm not sure whether I should apply to columbia for the upcoming cycle!

Hey best of luck!

University:
Rutgers University
Major: B.S. in Exercise Science
Cumulative GPA: 3.71
GRE: 164 V, 156 Q, 4.5 AWA
LOR: 2 from professor, 2 from physical therapist
Observation Hours: 400+ split between following settings: Hospital acute care, school for multiply disabled children, a high level sports training facility and two outpatient
Extracurriculars: Honestly not much currently. I work full time as an assistant manager at a gym while I go to school full time. I was in the military for 5 years and I have two children. I have a lot of awards from the military and I did a lot of volunteer during my service.

Just got off the waitlist today and will be attending. Very excited and cant wait to meet you all!!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard anything about the facebook page? I got an email months ago saying they would make one but haven't been added yet