COLORADO ISP INTERVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations and good luck for the interview....If you don't mind can you please share your stats??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you at least tell the date when you submitted your application? Please?
Submitted my application in Jan and received application completion in Feb. My stats are 3.94 Gpa , part 1 part2 NBDE scores TOEFL 113. 3 yrs of experience in home country, shadowing a US dentist for few weeks and lots of volunteer work in dental and non dental field.

Submitted my application in Jan and received application completion in Feb. My stats are 3.94 Gpa , part 1 part2 NBDE scores TOEFL 113. 3 yrs of experience in home country, shadowing a US dentist for few weeks and lots of volunteer work in dental and non dental field.

That's amazing!!!! Thank you so much

so colorado is done with this year invites?? or still hope is left?

so colorado is done with this year invites?? or still hope is left?
In their mail sent right after the deadline states that you can expect interview invitations for the last batch to be sent out before May 1st. So, I think they will send out few more invites before May 1st.

Reactions: 1 user
Any female interested in sharing accomodations for the June 17th interview inbox me.

Which teeth are usually asked for the Colorado bench test?

helloo.. anybody let me know the dress code for colorado interview

Formals for interview, you can change into scrubs for the bench

Reactions: 1 users