COLORADO ISP INTERVIEWS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aimdds/dmd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
is anybody here invited for interview for the advanced standing program in UC in april? has the college provided any manuals regarding the bench test?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
is anybody here invited for interview for the advanced standing program in UC in april? has the college provided any manuals regarding the bench test?

Have you received a iv yet?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Congratulations on getting the interview. Please share your application completion date? For the details on bench test you can follow the facebook groups.

Hey Congratulations on getting the interview. Please share your application completion date? For the details on bench test you can follow the facebook groups.
I had applied as soon as the application opened in august

can you tell me which pages on facebook should i follow?

I have interview for May, but not received any manual yet.

I had applied as soon as the application opened in august
Hi, I have a query. ....I applied to ISP Colorado program for the class entering in 2018.....but after submission of the supplemental documents .........the completion email I received states that my application is complete for ISP class of 2019 entering in January 2017. I am confused. Please help me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have a query. ....I applied to ISP Colorado program for the class entering in 2018.....but after submission of the supplemental documents .........the completion email I received states that my application is complete for ISP class of 2019 entering in January 2017. I am confused. Please help me.

If you apply in 2016 CAAPID cycle. You will be enrolled in class starting from Jan 2018. Must be a clerical mistake. You can email them back and confirm.

If you apply in 2016 CAAPID cycle. You will be enrolled in class starting from Jan 2018. Must be a clerical mistake. You can email them back and confirm.
OK. ....I'll do the same
Thanks

I have interview for May, but not received any manual yet.
Hey..Congratulations on getting your interview call. Can you please share your application completion date?

What are the interview dates guys ?

Approx 1 month back got interview mail

So I had sent my application on literally the last day. Do I have no chances?

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue and green wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best t you all.

So I had sent my application on literally the last day. Do I have no chances?

Wait for a while. Don't lose hope. UCDOM is not rolling. They will review your profile even the last day.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Wait for a while. Don't lose hope. UCDOM is not rolling. They will review your profile even the last day.
What does Colorado look for in candidates

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue and green wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best t you all.
Hey do you still have these materials?

I applied with only part 1....I shouldn't be hoping for a IV call:(:(

has Colorado sent all invites or they are still sending?? I saw on FB groups many people got invites for even June

anyone for may 20th? i recieved mine on friday! good luck everyone.

Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me when next application cycle will open for Colorado, I want to apply but I check website and it says deadline was march 1st?
Is new cycle start in August this year?

Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me when next application cycle will open for Colorado, I want to apply but I check website and it says deadline was march 1st?
March 1

Hello guys,
canine2012, the new cycle for the class entering in Jan 2019 will begin in August 2017. The deadline will be in February 2018. March 1st was the deadline for the class entering in jan 2018.

Did anyone receive details on the bench test yet?

Hi guys, I put together a wax kit for Colorado's wax portion of the exam last year, it has instruments and blue inlay casting wax and green stick wax for different carving, sculpting exercises they ask during the exam. Please pm me if you are interested. Thank you and all the best to you all.
Hi chahat c, do you still have the kit to sell?

Anyone has got an Invite on June 17? I received one today.