Clinical Research Job Available for Pre-Meds in NYC

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10FutureMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am leaving my position as a clinical trials coordinator at a well known cancer hospital in NYC (for med school!), and am looking for a replacement for immediate hire. This is an excellent job for a smart pre-med looking to bolster his/her application with both clinical AND research experience and requires a 2 year commitment.

PM me or respond here for details.

Thanks! Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

I am leaving my position as a clinical trials coordinator at a well known cancer hospital in NYC (for med school!), and am looking for a replacement for immediate hire. This is an excellent job for a smart pre-med looking to bolster his/her application with both clinical AND research experience and requires a 2 year commitment.

PM me or respond here for details.

Thanks! Good luck!

I realize (based on various messages) I should mention this is a full-time position.

10FutureMD

I'm very interested- how would I go about getting more info about this position , I'm in NYC right now and looking for positions to be involved in ongoing clinical research!

Thank you so much!

Blueroses04

Members don't see this ad :)
10FutureMD

I'm very interested- how would I go about getting more info about this position , I'm in NYC right now and looking for positions to be involved in ongoing clinical research!

Thank you so much!

Blueroses04

Glad you are interested. We are still interviewing.

Hi 10FutureMD,

Can you message me information about this position? I have been looking in the NYC area.

Thanks!

Don't want to steer away from the thread, but if anyone in the NYC area could help me or nudge me in the right direction for a good research or clinical experience/internship it would really help me. I can't do full time because of school or I would have jumped on this.

Hey 10futureMD! I realize that you posted this a little while ago, but what are the chances that this position is still available?? I'm currently in the midst of searching for a full time research position in NYC and this sounds absolutely ideal! I have a year of experience in a nephrology laboratory along with a minor in pre-medical studies. Thanks for your help!:)

hey op, this seems like a great opportunity. are you guys still interviewing? if so could you PM a little more about the research? thanks.

HEY..iam really interested in this position...Could you please pm me if it is still vacant?