Class of '10

SlaskWroclaw18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, seeing some of my best friends graduate these past several weeks, I am experiencing many emotions. One of them being excitement now I got senoritis too early and can't wait for college. My senior year I am taking two classes at a local university so that should be cool. Not looking forward to Calc Ap but o'well.

Any fellow 2010 "classmates" here?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a little, but I'm pretty excited about some of my classes next year (*nerd*), and I'm also taking a couple classes at the local college so it'll be a little less annoying.

What classes are you taking?

Just a little, but I'm pretty excited about some of my classes next year (*nerd*), and I'm also taking a couple classes at the local college so it'll be a little less annoying.

What classes are you taking?
My school offers some ap classes but not a lot but here we go:
Calculus AP :eek:
Spanish AP
Philosophy (in college)
Effective Writing (in College)
Physics (not AP)
You?

I have some senioritis but I am not going to try to "rush" through my senior year, I am going to enjoy my last year of high school, but I am really looking forward to college and striving to be a doctor.

I am in the class of '10 :)
I'm really excited about this year.

My school offers some ap classes but not a lot but here we go:
Calculus AP :eek:
Spanish AP
Philosophy (in college)
Effective Writing (in College)
Physics (not AP)
You?

I have some senioritis but I am not going to try to "rush" through my senior year, I am going to enjoy my last year of high school, but I am really looking forward to college and striving to be a doctor.

AP Stats (I was not about to take Calc this year, lol)
Intermediate Spanish V at the college
AP Government at the college
chorus
AP English 12
Physics
Intro to Pharmacy

I'm also taking GChem and Psychology at the college this summer...

I can't wait for next year. I feel like I've been waiting to be a Senior forever. And I'm excited for some of my classes as well. I wish I could've fit Psychology, Acting, and Sociology in my schedule, though.

I just visited the University of Pittsburgh campus yesterday, and OMG, I love it!!! Pitt is my top choice and I am hoping to get the acceptance there. With the UPMC system in Oakland and their remarkable reputation for research, the extra curriculur opportunity is endless!!! What is your top choice for college? Anybody do any college visits yet?

I just visited the University of Pittsburgh campus yesterday, and OMG, I love it!!! Pitt is my top choice and I am hoping to get the acceptance there. With the UPMC system in Oakland and their remarkable reputation for research, the extra curriculur opportunity is endless!!! What is your top choice for college? Anybody do any college visits yet?

Good choice for a top choice! :love: Make sure you submit your application in early as they are rolling and include some of the supplementary materials they ask for so you can get considered for a scholarship.

If you're looking into other schools, when I visited Case Western I found it similar to Pitt, with lots of hospitals and research around. I recommend it too.

Good choice for a top choice! :love: Make sure you submit your application in early as they are rolling and include some of the supplementary materials they ask for so you can get considered for a scholarship.

If you're looking into other schools, when I visited Case Western I found it similar to Pitt, with lots of hospitals and research around. I recommend it too.
I want to stay in-state since I am a PA resident. What was your sat score that got you in to Pitt. You can pm it if you want or not say at all. I am paranoid about getting in. Lol

I had a 2250 SAT and they gave me a full-tuition scholarship. I tried to submit the application as early as I could and they got back to me very quickly. It was the first acceptance I got. I turned down a few top 20 schools because Pitt's merit aid was too good to turn down, and I didn't want to shell out 55k/yr for a private school.

Haha am I too late to post here?

2010 grad~ From CANADAAAAAAAA. xD

I'm a member of the class of 2010. :)

Loaded up some science courses for this year. Not taking anything extraordinary. We don't have AP classes and I'm not interested in the dual-enrollment classes.

Just took senior pictures yesterday, inching closer and closer to the end but still have a long way to go. Starting to get a little paranoid on college admissions. But I wil be fine lol. Everybody post their priority list when it comes to your choice in colleges. my is nothing extraordinary:
1. PITT
2. Kings (local college, but nice pre med program)
3. Bucknell
4. Lehigh
5. Penn State

Your turn.

P.S
Canada has schools?!
Just kidding! O' Canada!

1) UAB
2) Auburn
3) Troy

have to love Alabama's instate tuition.

Class of '10 checkin' in.