CK score report

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmrck

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I took CK in October, and checked the NBME website that said my score was released on the 15th. I am still waiting for the damn result, and the worse thing is that my school does not release the result to the students. You would think they could at least tell us our score since we are the ones that took the test and paid the money for it. All in all, I am a little frustrated because it has been 5 days since the results have been released and I still don't know my results. How long did it take for you all to get the SNAIL mail of your results after it was released?

Jamrock

Members don't see this ad.

jmrck, i feel your pain. i still haven't gotten my scores, and a friend of mine who took them AFTER me got hers in the mail yesterday. i'm going to try to get my school to tell me today, and if not, i'm going to go beg the residency director's secretary at my school to tell me. good luck!

How weird. I was in the exact same boat -- scores released Nov 15, nada in the mail. And my friend who took it the day before I did got his score in the mail last Monday. I wonder what happened to our bunch?

Fortunately, my school DOES release our scores to us, so I just emailed my counselor today and found out.

Best of luck to all of you!

same boat as you guys...took the exam in oct, scores have been released almost 1 week but nada in the snail mail.....but at least my school posts our scores on our internal website....but i'd still like to see my hard copy of the score.

good luck...

This happened to me for step I. They said they released the score report and it never came. Then people who had taken the test 1 or 2 weeks after me started to get theirs. I ended up having to call NBME and get them to re-mail it - I got the re-send but never saw the original. And the thing is this happened to a bunch of people who had stuff (score reports, permits) mailed on the same day, so it seemed like they lost a whole mailing. If it doesn't come within what you think is a normal time frame, I would definitely call because you may be waiting a long time (like forever).