CK experience

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorWHO007

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the Ck recently and i can't stop thinking about how terrible i did on it. I finished all the blocks but had a min to answer the last two questions so I always rushed the last two questions. I know i have a confirmed 15-20 easy questions wrong. I also know that i wasn't sure on half the exam. I did UWSA 1: 252 2 wks before, UWSA: 242 2 days before the exam. I did uworld 80% of it in my third year and reset it and did 85% second round and avg was 73%. Did anyone feel this way?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry you will be OK.

For me l left the biostat questions at the end and I didn't understand them also , so I just guess what to choose and to not leave it. Was 6 qs
Also I was not sure about 15 Qs in each block. I remember, I confirmed around 15Qs wrong.
I was looking for pass only because I'm applying for fellowship so honestly, I didn't feel bad or good. Just felt will pass with low score.

Finally I got 250
My UWSA 1 was 259, and 2 was 241.
So trust your UWSA
Even I felt the real exam worse than my practice exams

Hope you will get the score you want.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry you will be OK.

For me l left the biostat questions at the end and I didn't understand them also , so I just guess what to choose and to not leave it. Was 6 qs
Also I was not sure about 15 Qs in each block. I remember, I confirmed around 15Qs wrong.
I was looking for pass only because I'm applying for fellowship so honestly, I didn't feel bad or good. Just felt will pass with low score.

Finally I got 250
My UWSA 1 was 259, and 2 was 241.
So trust your UWSA
Even I felt the real exam worse than my practice exams

Hope you will get the score you want.

thanks for the uplifting reply hoping for the best now