CHEM & MATH! "BOY OH BOY DO I NEED HELP"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S.E.N.S.E-A-LOT

S.E.N.S.E-A-LOT
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to know what is the best way to study for chem and quan. ability. Apparantly I need to start on the basics because these subjects arent my strongest. Im willing to do a lot...books, study guides, tapes, u name it!

Members don't see this ad.

I would just get a couple of study guides like Kaplan's / Barron's and use them as a guide in studying the material from science / math texts.

i would get sat chem books and some gre books for the math. most of the questions were from gre books or similar material. the problems aren't hard but you will need to work fast. i scored a 99 in math and a 93 in chem, so it can be done. math is easy too!!! good luck.

pm if you need any help with questions i still remember some of them...

blueclassring said:
i would get sat chem books and some gre books for the math. most of the questions were from gre books or similar material. the problems aren't hard but you will need to work fast. i scored a 99 in math and a 93 in chem, so it can be done. math is easy too!!! good luck.

pm if you need any help with questions i still remember some of them...

Thanks blueclassring, because Im going to get started on studying those sections asap for october pcat

Members don't see this ad :)
what does S.E.N.S.E-a-lot mean?

if you are gonna keep posting im gonna need to know that

aubieRx said:
what does S.E.N.S.E-a-lot mean?

if you are gonna keep posting im gonna need to know that

Thats funny I never would have thought that my name would have such an impact. But its just a special name that was given to me, an alias so to speak, nothing deep.