Changing an interview date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LoveRAGE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Regis and University of Colorado both offered me an interview for Jan. 24th... same time as well. I was just curious if anyone out there has had to request an interview day change? Specifically with these two schools? I'd hate to miss out on either interview.

Members don't see this ad.

I actually just had to do this, but with two different schools. I had one on Jan 31st, while the other was for Feb 1st. I had already accepted the Jan 31st one by the time the other came around, so I sent am email stating that I had already accepted another interview but was still very interested and after researching flights I would be unable to make the day/time they had for me. They got back to me quickly asking if the later time would work and if not I could do a phone interview. The main thing is to stay professional while being direct. Hope this helps if you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

I think both of these schools purposely schedule their interviews in the time window to make it easier on visiting students. From what I can tell it's been that way the past several years. Explain the situation and just reschedule one; they're both very easy schools to work with :)

The same exact thing happened with me for the same date, so I wouldn't worry about it too much because it seems to be a common thing.