Unable to Attend Given Interview Dates - Midwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arosey27

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received an email from Midwestern (Downers Grove) about interview dates, both of which are during my dead week and finals week. I attend school out of state so it's difficult for me to fly home and back and still make it to my final exams. I emailed and asked about other dates, and they only said I would receive an email when more dates become available. Does anyone know if waiting for more interview dates would hurt my chances of admission, and should I be trying to make arrangements to make sure I can attend one of the two dates they've already given me? Or am I okay just waiting for another email?

Members don't see this ad.

I would highly recommend you try to go to one of those dates. I got to pick my interview date ranging from Oct1-Dec and i picked an interview in the middle of that. I ended up getting a conditional acceptance meaning the cohort was already filled by the time I interviewed but had i picked an earlier date, i would've been accepted

Reactions: 1 user