Chances...Not sure where to apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Docofthefuture7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
MI Resident here. Finished up my bs in psych and am getting verified with PTCAS.

Taking GREs mid oct.

Graduated with 3.52 cumulitive, however not sure how my prereq GPA adds up because i retook a few classes.
Mostly A's and B's in core PT classes except human phys (got a C ,back in 2010), however took A&P fall 2012 and received B+
Good EC's and references
100 hrs and counting(private clinic, and home care)

Since my GRE is in about a month a lot of schools are out because they don't take GRE later than Oct 1 for this cycle .

Just wondering if anyone can help me out on which school I would be competitive at because I really do not want to take another gap year:confused::confused:

Members don't see this ad.

are you able to take the gre any earlier? remember, it takes about 1 1/2- 2 weeks for the essays to get scored, look for schools that don't have rolling admissions would be my suggestion if mid october is the earliest you can take it

Unfortunately that's an impossible question to answer. I know USF, Pittsburgh, Washington University, and MGH are really competitive. Apply to the five schools you desire the most and give it your best shot. I would be more concerned about doing well on that GRE.

Kevin

Members don't see this ad :)
I know that at least Pacific University does not require the GRE, you might want to look into other schools that don't or that do not have rolling admissions.

Shouldn't DocoftheFuture7 apply to schools that have rolling admissions since that will give an applicant who isn't as competitive a better chance of acceptance since they will apply well before the deadline?