Chances at SGU Ross or AUC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dwade06

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.17 gpa. 3.06 science gpa. Practice mcat scores 23-25. 225 hours volunteering. Shadowed doctors. What are my chances at SGU AUC or Ross

Members don't see this ad.

I have a 3.17 gpa. 3.06 science gpa. Practice mcat scores 23-25. 225 hours volunteering. Shadowed doctors. What are my chances at SGU AUC or Ross

Probably good, but why not retake the MCAT and do a post-bac or more upper-level science courses, and then try to get into a US school? Try at least twice to get into a US school. If, after doing everything you can to get into one, and failing to do so a second time, then you should consider the Caribbean.

probably good, but why not retake the mcat and do a post-bac or more upper-level science courses, and then try to get into a us school? Try at least twice to get into a us school. If, after doing everything you can to get into one, and failing to do so a second time, then you should consider the caribbean.

+1

Members don't see this ad :)
I think your answer lies in your REAL MCAT scores, not practice ones.

Same question here. What are my chances of getting into SGU for the Jan 2014 term? 2.1 undergrad GPA. 33 units of 4.0 GPA post bacc. 34 MCATs. Decent amount of volunteering/shadowing/ extracurriculars.

Same question here. What are my chances of getting into SGU for the Jan 2014 term? 2.1 undergrad GPA. 33 units of 4.0 GPA post bacc. 34 MCATs. Decent amount of volunteering/shadowing/ extracurriculars.

Why aren't you trying for US schools? Sure, your undergrad GPA sucked, but you turned it around with your 4.0 post bacc GPA and your MCAT scores.

Why not just retake a bunch of classes and apply DO only???