This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

big-smiles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! :)

First Question-- I'm aware that Chad is in some sort of dispute with course saver, but his videos are still on the course saver website. I wanted to purchase a 30 day subscription for his videos on course saver-- and tried multiple times to make a purchase-- but the website wouldn't let me. Is anyone else having trouble with this? Or his videos on course saver no longer available for purchase?

Second Question-- Also, I originally wanted to use the organic chem, gen chem, and QR videos on course saver as part of my review, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should reference the free videos on his website or maybe use the videos on his new website chemistry prep that he put up today for purchase. The new chemistry prep website videos are pretty dense, they seem to contain a ton of info, and I'm not sure if it would be time efficient to watch them all. If you've been reviewing with the free videos how has that been working out for you?

Members don't see this ad.

I purchased my subscription to course saver a little over a week ago and I haven't had any problems accessing his videos. His gen chem, orgo, and QR videos are all still up on their website. I am not familiar with his personal site but I would say to contact course saver's customer support and see whats going on.

Reactions: 1 user
I purchased my subscription to course saver a little over a week ago and I haven't had any problems accessing his videos. His gen chem, orgo, and QR videos are all still up on their website. I am not familiar with his personal site but I would say to contact course saver's customer support and see whats going on.
Okay thank you!