CanHelp Loan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone currently receiving money from the CanHelp Loan Program? How much are their fees and have you had any problems with the loan? I already have a RBC loan and I am hoping to add this on top of that.

Members don't see this ad.

Arb said:
Anyone currently receiving money from the CanHelp Loan Program? How much are their fees and have you had any problems with the loan? I already have a RBC loan and I am hoping to add this on top of that.
Arb are you in a UK school? Does RBC gives out loan for international med school? Thanks, J

Arb said:
I got the CanHelp loan first and one word: hidden fees. They say the interest rate is prime+1 but it's not after all the fees. Stick with RBC (getting osap too? Not much but it def helps!). When you're in 4th year or so and RBC starts to run out, talk to your banker and see if he'll give you another 100K or so. I have it on a tip that they will sometimes do that for clients they like.