Can you still apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

confusedgirl06

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering, is it too late to apply to MPH programs? esp one year programs? I was told that most schools' deadlines are in Feb. Is that true? Is it too late?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Most, but not all, deadlines have passed for programs that start in the summer or fall of this year. That said, some schools that haven't filled all of their slots will still accept applications. Your best bet is to check with the individual schools/departments to which you want to apply to see if they'll still consider your application. Hope this helps.

confusedgirl06 said:
Hey everyone! Just wondering, is it too late to apply to MPH programs? esp one year programs? I was told that most schools' deadlines are in Feb. Is that true? Is it too late?

Thanks!!

Brown's MPH program is still accepting applications. They admit on a rolling basis, so their application deadline goes pretty late (through April, I believe.) I'm actually a student there right now, so I can tell you all about it. It's a newer program, but it's small with a high faculty:student ratio.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mr. Jess said:
Brown's MPH program is still accepting applications. They admit on a rolling basis, so their application deadline goes pretty late (through April, I believe.) I'm actually a student there right now, so I can tell you all about it. It's a newer program, but it's small with a high faculty:student ratio.

Darthmouth's also accepting applications and they aren't very selective too.

Northwestern, University of Minnesota, and GW are still taking applications. (Not completely sure on GW.)

Also, some part-time programs have January start options and the deadline hasn't passed -- JHU.

Good luck! :luck: