Campbell University c/o 2020 (Entering Fall 2016)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yearning

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!:):):)

I thought I'd start a thread for the August 2016 application cycle. This forum is an open space for Campbell Pharmacy applicants to share stats and general knowledge about the application process (PCAT, interviews etc.) & current Campbell Pharmacy students who are willing to offer some wisdom and provide insight to the rest of us!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'll be applying for Fall 2016. I wish I was already done with my pharmCAS, but I'm not. :( Do you know when Campbell sends out their first invites for interviews?

Hey! I'm not exactly sure. From reading previous threads, it seems that they send the invites pretty early and get back to people pretty fast. They'll probably do early decision interviews late September/early October.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I just RSVP I will be interviewing on Friday November 13.
Does anyone know the format of the interview? Will it be open or closed file? Will there be an essay portion?

Hey there! I have an interview this Friday actually!! Super excited! I believe the interview is open file. They do MMIs. I know that for sure. I think they also do a group interview, and of course there is an individual interview as well. I have really been wondering about the essay thing. I have no idea if there is one, but I am pretty nervous about it. I'm not the best at timed writing.

I just interviewed last Friday and was called and accepted on my way home from the campus!
After the introduction session, you're split into 3 groups for: another info session, a group interview, & individual MMI.
The group interview with an observed activity.
The MMI session contains 5 interviews and goes by very quickly.
After, you eat lunch on campus and have the opportunity to ask their student ambassadors anything you want during lunch. Finally, there is an optional tour.
Pretty laid back day, and actually pretty enjoyable!
Be sure to dress professionally, and just be yourself. Oh, and no essay!

Reactions: 3 users
I just interviewed last Friday and was called and accepted on my way home from the campus!
After the introduction session, you're split into 3 groups for: another info session, a group interview, & individual MMI.
The group interview with an observed activity.
The MMI session contains 5 interviews and goes by very quickly.
After, you eat lunch on campus and have the opportunity to ask their student ambassadors anything you want during lunch. Finally, there is an optional tour.
Pretty laid back day, and actually pretty enjoyable!
Be sure to dress professionally, and just be yourself. Oh, and no essay!
Fantastic! Thank you so much and congratulations!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to those who got accepted! Anyone flying in from out of state for the interview on 11/19? Looking to split cab/uber fare :)

I have also been accepted! The staff was extremely friendly and tremendously welcoming !:)

Reactions: 1 user
There is a facebook page for those who are accepted for Fall 2016! It's listed as: Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Class of 2020

Congrats to all accepted! Anyone mind sharing their stats?

Woo hoo I got accepted! I interviewed today and got a call 30 minutes later!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, I just got an II to CUSOM. If anyone here can message me about their experience here and how they chose to come to CUSOM compared to other schools it would be awesome!