Campbell or UNC Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I would buy books after orientation. You also do not need to buy the health systems book...everything you need for exams will be in the powerpoint presentations.

Members don't see this ad.

If there are openings on the waitlist, will they call during this weekend? Just asking b/c I don't think they usually call on the weekends, but seeing as this is the last weekend...

If there are openings on the waitlist, will they call during this weekend? Just asking b/c I don't think they usually call on the weekends, but seeing as this is the last weekend...
Don't know about the weekend, but they can very possibly call you the first day of class which is Tuesday. So be prepared!

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't know about the weekend, but they can very possibly call you the first day of class which is Tuesday. So be prepared!

It's gonna be hectic if they call me on Tuesday b/c I will have already missed the orientations and I would have to adjust to going to UNC very fast. But hey I'll take that over applying again and waiting another year.

I hope your apartment hunting is going well :)

It's gonna be hectic if they call me on Tuesday b/c I will have already missed the orientations and I would have to adjust to going to UNC very fast. But hey I'll take that over applying again and waiting another year.

I hope your apartment hunting is going well :)

You aren't really missing anything vital from orientation. All the info is in a packet and student handbook they'll give you from what I understand.
We found and apartment and it's a hyooouuuge relief.
Good luck!

Maybe you'll get my spot.. good luck :)

Thanks! I hope so, although since you were on the out-of-state waitlist, I don't know if an opening crosses over to the in-state waitlist or not.

Good luck to you also with whatever you decide to do! :)

Well I'm giving up on hoping for a phone call.

To everyone that is attending UNC, have a good freshman year. :)

Well I'm giving up on hoping for a phone call.

To everyone that is attending UNC, have a good freshman year. :)

Not to give you empty hope, but today's orientation was mandatory for admission, and when they were calling out a roaster of people who didn't check in upon arrival, there were at least 6 or 7 people that were not present. So there could be potentially a spot for you. Keeping my fingers crossed! :xf:

Not to give you empty hope, but today's orientation was mandatory for admission, and when they were calling out a roaster of people who didn't check in upon arrival, there were at least 6 or 7 people that were not present. So there could be potentially a spot for you. Keeping my fingers crossed! :xf:

Thanks for lettin me know that! :thumbup: I'll at least have tomorrow morning to look forward to lol

What is class schedule like by the way? A lot of early classes?

Good luck tomorrow on your first day. ;)

Well I'm a Wolfpack for at least another year.

Good luck and have fun everybody! :)