california state board veterinary exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello forum Doctors, I am a Canadian Vet in the process of taking the California Board Exam and wondering if someone could please share the study material. I have been looking for the Board Exam Study Guide but cant find it anywhere.

I would also like to know if there is a chance to register for the exam, pay the fees without having a US social security number, which I don't have. I wouldn't like to pay the fees to find out later that SSN number is required and lose my money. This I am asking because I tried to get a Florida Vet license, but there is no way to register for the exam without the SSN.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Hi, I know this post was a while ago - I'm a British vet student hoping to sit the California state boards so also don't have a SSN number. Did you figure out if it was possible to sit the CSB without one?

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Like many others, I would love the study guide for the CSB - I've heard there's a really good one thats passed around on here and would be extremely grateful if I could get it.

Also, do you have to take the CSB in Ca? I go to vet school in another state, but figured as long as there was a testing center, anywhere should be able to have access for a student to take it, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, I would also like study material for the CSB.

Hey 818,

I took and passed the CA boards in December. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you study material that has been accumulated generation after generation. I warn you, however, that it has a good number of errors.

The CA boards are quite simple. After the NAVLE and the ECFVG it was easy-peasy. I studied the day before and got 91/100 (they give you your score immediately, by the way)

Hi Dr. NWS,

I'm taking the exam in April and was wondering if you could also email me the study material. I would really appreciate it =)! My email is [email protected].

If anyone else have a copy by any chance. Please also email me. Thanks everyone!

Hi Dr. NWS,

I'm taking the exam in April and was wondering if you could also email me the study material. I would really appreciate it =)! My email is [email protected].

If anyone else have a copy by any chance. Please also email me. Thanks everyone!

Any chance you heard from anyone yet? I'm also looking to take the boards but I'm out of state and I have no resources - [email protected]

Has anyone gotten any study materials? I see a ton of people wanting some, but no one responding saying they have some to offer. I would also love to get some study materials for the CA state board exam!

hi everyone! I was planning to give my CA State boards. Has anyone managed to get any notes?. If yes could you share it with me too? Thanks.
PS: i know it is an old thread just being very hopeful!

Hi! I'm also looking for study material for the CSB. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

+1 Seeking guidance for the CSB. If anyone has received helpful info, I would very much appreciate it being passed on. Thanks.

Hey 818,

I took and passed the CA boards in December. Send me your e-mail address and I can send you study material that has been accumulated generation after generation. I warn you, however, that it has a good number of errors.

The CA boards are quite simple. After the NAVLE and the ECFVG it was easy-peasy. I studied the day before and got 91/100 (they give you your score immediately, by the way)
Hey there! I am planning on taking CA state boards in a few months. Is there any way you can send that information to me as well? I’d be so grateful!

Hi guys!

If anyone has any study materials for the Ca boards I would really appreciate if you sent them to me my email address is [email protected]

Thank you!

Karolina

Hey there! I am planning on taking CA state boards in a few months. Is there any way you can send that information to me as well? I’d be so grateful!
Hi, I am going to be taking the CSB this month I was wondering if you were able to find any study material and if you wouldn't mind sending it on to me? Thank you if not no worries!

Hi, I am going to be taking the CSB this month I was wondering if you were able to find any study material and if you wouldn't mind sending it on to me? Thank you if not no worries!
Hi, I'm also taking CSB soon, did you manage to get any study guides? Or at least could you share how difficult it was? Thank you very much!

Hey! I'm am going to be taking the CSB in a few weeks and was wondering if you ended up finding any study guides and if you wouldn't mind sharing them with me! Let me know - no worries if not!

If this thread is still active, I would like study guides as well for the CSB. Thank you!