California Northstate Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yea it is. is it yours?
Yes, it is. But I think it is not going to be my last :). Are you planning to go for early decision next time if it does not go your way?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it is. But I think it is not going to be my last :). Are you planning to go for early decision next time if it does not go your way?

I'm thinking about it. Are you already beginning next years application?
Man if I get in I will be sooooo thankful. Patience is not one of my virtues.

I'm thinking about it. Are you already beginning next years application?
Man if I get in I will be sooooo thankful. Patience is not one of my virtues.

Are you currently working?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I am a 4th year CNCP student. I live in a new community on Sunrise in Rancho Cordova (less than 7 miles from California Northstate College of Pharmacy (CNCP) and less than 15 minutes driving from campus. Near Anatolia). I have 2 bedrooms for rent (11x12 feet/each) in a new 5-bedroom, 2-story house. It is almost fully furnished with a very nice backyard.

The house is located in a very nice, quiet, and friendly neighborhood. The home is a clean, organized, quiet, and free of pet and drug environment, perfect for relaxing and studying!

Everything in the house is brand new with GE profiles appliances including French door refrigerator, freezer, washer/dryer/pantry which are shared. Tenants of the two available rooms will be sharing one full bathroom with 2 sinks counter spaces.

·Monthly rent is $500 + utilities.
·WiFi wireless internet access and house security alarm system for extra safety!
·$400 cleaning deposit (refundable with no major damaged to the room and little cleaning/repair is required after moving out). No pet or smoking.
·References and/or credit report is a plus! But not required.

Please contact me at [email protected] or call 916-476-2143 and leave a message if there is no answer for more information.

Thank you!

Anyone heard anything new....... pleaseeeeee let us knowwwwwww ;O)

We are almost like twins :). I live relatively close to school as well, have similar GPA 3.5, volunteered at a hospital and shadowed at a pharmacy retail. I have two theories about us: either we did not perform nicely during the interview or they keep us on the waitlist as the last resort. The second one is unlikely but probable which must be true. We are ready for 100%, have our loans approved, live close to school so we can jump in any moment ( very convenient ). If someone will not be able to get a loan, or screws up the last class ( I believe that was the reason why they moved orientation day, and not the financial situation: summer semester ends in the middle of August in most of the schools, and you can find a loan within a week), we become handy. If not, we reapply to CNCP. Either way it is a win-win for school. The chances for us to get in are slim, but miracle happen once in a while:).
What is your backup plan?

damnnn you got better stats than me. are you a female?

Isn't the orientation mandatory for all students?

"This acceptance may occur anytime up to the first day of orientation."

From email in waitlist notification. sigh.... 2 more weeks...i want this soooo bad

"This acceptance may occur anytime up to the first day of orientation."

From email in waitlist notification. sigh.... 2 more weeks...i want this soooo bad

Thanks.... this means we no longer have to wait until 29th.... 7 days less of waiting ;o)

@cnhm and dejavu:

did you guys already start your pharmCAS app for next yr?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why not... doesn't hurt. Maybe to a different school though.

Which schools are you planning on applying to? Where'd you graduate from? Man everyday is harder than the last...

for those who maybe pulled off the waitlist and need a place.

I have a room still available for anyone who is interested. You will be living in a new home which is approx 1 yr old and the room have only been occupied for 2 month. You will be living with Me, two other adults (male and female), and two small dogs (mini schnauzer and maltese/westie mix). The home is built in a new development and is very safe. The place is 10 minutes away from campus located off of douglas and sunrise blvd. The home is entirely furnished with all new cookware, entertainment, etc. The room is very spacious and have a small walk in closet. It also includes a queen size bed, tv and study desk if you choose to use it.

This is a great opportunity for people moving from another city because practically everything you need is provided. Also a great opportunity to meet a fellow classmate and mingle with some P3's when i host any gatherings.

The rent is $425/month. Male or female okay.

for those who maybe pulled off the waitlist and need a place.

I have a room still available for anyone who is interested. You will be living in a new home which is approx 1 yr old and the room have only been occupied for 2 month. You will be living with Me, two other adults (male and female), and two small dogs (mini schnauzer and maltese/westie mix). The home is built in a new development and is very safe. The place is 10 minutes away from campus located off of douglas and sunrise blvd. The home is entirely furnished with all new cookware, entertainment, etc. The room is very spacious and have a small walk in closet. It also includes a queen size bed, tv and study desk if you choose to use it.

This is a great opportunity for people moving from another city because practically everything you need is provided. Also a great opportunity to meet a fellow classmate and mingle with some P3's when i host any gatherings.

The rent is $425/month. Male or female okay.

thanks pharm916!!! keep your fingers :xf: so i can get in to school.

Which schools are you planning on applying to? Where'd you graduate from? Man everyday is harder than the last...

All over the place, but most of them 3-year schools. The sooner you accept your fate, the easier it is going to be.

Hi guys, im a second year student at northstate, and wanted to let you guys know, that eventhough theres alot of worse schools out there, northstate is not all that good that you think.. everything "taught" in the class is "teamwork based", which basically means that they dont want to hire enough professors, so they are basing it on the students... i just hope we get accredited, cause if not we are screwed, moneywise and timewise unfortunately.. :(

This guy is definitely a troll!:thumbdown:

keep the hope alive guys! Im rancho bound as of 5pm today!!!

Cnhm, I actually live in SoCal, I went to Seattle for undergrads!:)

TruWarier, you're in? Congrats man!

Cnhm, I actually live in SoCal, I went to Seattle for undergrads!:)

TruWarier, you're in? Congrats man!

Yes I am. I'm so grateful. Thanks for all your support MBkidd. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Yes I am. I'm so grateful. Thanks for all your support MBkidd. Can't wait to meet you in person!
Congrats man!!! Best wishes, I will see you @ rancho...

Last edited: