CA NAPLEX scores and CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradintern

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recent experience with how long it takes to receive NAPLEX scores from the CA Board? Any advice on the CPJE anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

cpje is undergoing quality check, err something, so until 400 people take it, they won't release scores... but they say under normal circumstances it takes 30 days.

A friend of mine got her NAPLEX score about 1 week after taking her test. CA BOP mailed her score about 1 week after her test... Does anyone know of a faster way of finding out the score online or something?

just took the cpje today... it was like a mini NAPLEX. i haven't taken the NAPLEX in over 3 years!! i passed it then, hopefully i passed it today as well:xf::xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just took the Naplex today. Is there a way to find out your score online?

I just got my NAPLEX score (for California) in the mail and passed, thank God! It took exactly one week, but I live close to Sacramento :) Now for the daunting CPJE!!

I just got my NAPLEX score (for California) in the mail and passed, thank God! It took exactly one week, but I live close to Sacramento :) Now for the daunting CPJE!!

Have you taken the CPJE yet?

No, not yet, I am scheduled to take it on Thursday but am wondering whether to delay it since I'm not sure I'm ready. Any tips? :)

Taking mine after you on July 10th. Heard there are lots of law questions. If you have the Weissman book, read the book 2 times.

Taking mine after you on July 10th. Heard there are lots of law questions. If you have the Weissman book, read the book 2 times.

Thanks for the tip! Yes I am studying from Weissman, going through it and making notes to read again before the test...but I'm not sure if I'll have time before Thursday especially since I feel I need to review more of the pharmacy part... Good luck to you!

Thanks for the tip! Yes I am studying from Weissman, going through it and making notes to read again before the test...but I'm not sure if I'll have time before Thursday especially since I feel I need to review more of the pharmacy part... Good luck to you!

What book are you using to study the pharmacy part?

What book are you using to study the pharmacy part?

I'll probably revise some of my NAPLEX materials such as the Kaplan Lecture notes and Prontopass. I am also wondering whether I should bother to read the Script or Health Notes on the CA BOP website that people in this forum have mentioned may be useful. I also want to try to look up refrigeration of different drugs and to concentrate more on available dosage forms and dosage frequencies than I did on the NAPLEX. As you can see there are several things I want to study and I have to decide whether I need to in order to pass the CPJE and therefore should postpone my exam a week (since I still haven't finished reading Weissman once) or whether what I studied for the NAPLEX and could've forgotten over the last 10 days is enough.

Most people who've posted here seem to feel the CPJE is very tough compared to the NAPLEX, and a couple have said it's easier or similar to the NAPLEX. The passing score range anyway seems to be much more narrow than the NAPLEX and this really worries me.

If anyone has any experience with how to focus studying for the CPJE or how tough it really is to pass, please share your experience! :)

Does anyone know if the Board has started releasing results?

Just took the Naplex today. Is there a way to find out your score online?

Unfortunately, there is no way to find out our NAPLEX score online. CA BOP only mails out results. But they tend to mail it out about a week after your exam =). I took my exam on June 26, they dated my letter with my score for July 1, and my letter was post marked July 2. You should be able to find out in about a week after taking your exam. Good luck!

Unfortunately, there is no way to find out our NAPLEX score online. CA BOP only mails out results. But they tend to mail it out about a week after your exam =). I took my exam on June 26, they dated my letter with my score for July 1, and my letter was post marked July 2. You should be able to find out in about a week after taking your exam. Good luck!

Thanks imprecious, hopefully I get it sometime this week. CPJE this Friday. How long will it take to get CPJE results?

Thanks imprecious, hopefully I get it sometime this week. CPJE this Friday. How long will it take to get CPJE results?

Normally, it takes 1 month for BOP to mail you your CPJE score. But there's this QA going on right now and they are waiting for 400 applicants to take the exam before mailing out the scores all at once. Friends of mine who took it early June still have not found out their score yet. So if we take our CPJE this week, chances are we'll be in the same batch as them when the scores are released. I'm taking my CPJE this Saturday. Good lucky to you!:luck:

Normally, it takes 1 month for BOP to mail you your CPJE score. But there's this QA going on right now and they are waiting for 400 applicants to take the exam before mailing out the scores all at once. Friends of mine who took it early June still have not found out their score yet. So if we take our CPJE this week, chances are we'll be in the same batch as them when the scores are released. I'm taking my CPJE this Saturday. Good lucky to you!:luck:

Thanks good luck to you too! Looks like there are 338 applicants who took the CPJE as of July 6th.

I hope those of you who just took it did well :) How was it? Any advice for those of us about to take it? :)

If Anyone wants to sell their Weissman book after taking their CPJE,please let me know.
Thanks

i took cpje on May 16th and haven't got my score report yet. i emailed ca BOP 12 days ago, still no response. has anyone had same problem?

i took cpje on May 16th and haven't got my score report yet. i emailed ca BOP 12 days ago, still no response. has anyone had same problem?

I know of people who also took it around the same time as you and they have not gotten their results either. The reason being that the BOP is conducting a QA and will release the scores after 400 candidates have taken the exam. The latest update is that as of July 6, 338 candidates have taken the exam, so we're getting close! http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf. Hopefully we'll find out the results by the end of this month.