Business Opportunity - All Attendings - no relocation needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GoldStandard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to speak with Any and all M.D.'s about an opportunity that is unique for a M.D. looking to branch out into business or moonlight to make extra cash.

I run a Life Insurance general agency and have a need for a M.D. to do medical reviews and pre-underwriting for the High Net Worth Clients I deal with on a weekly basis. Job duties would be reviewing medical records and writing a complete report as to clients overall health based on those records.

I pay cash and can supply a steady amount of work based on the quality and success of your work and abilities.

Please PM me if interested

Members don't see this ad.

email sent.....please let me know if your interested

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an ER attending and may be interested depending on the terms. Thanks.

I have experience doing insurance MD exams for exam one in the past and have written medical opinions for a private company in the past too. It involved taking a disability application and data from the companies call center and writing a report for disability raters. Please consider me.

I have a large clinical experience as well as chart review for for accurate billing practices and peer review. I am licensed/board certified and am expanding into medical communications. I would be interested in discussing your offer.

I am a board certified family medicine doc with 12 years of clinical experience. The best part is I also worked for Northwestern Mutual Life as an agent to 7 years prior to med school. So, I know what the carriers worry about in labs and EKGs when they are writing large policies.
You can reach me at 919-698-7909 EST Thanx Bisso(Linda)