Boston interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey frns anybody for 5th March interview??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
when did u guys hear from them reg the interview call?? all the best for ur interview guys. can u plz share ur stats

Hi AMTM, I have one on Mar 12, ~~~

I have interview on 26th feb. Can anybody plz tell that how many students have been accepted in BU & how many seats are left ?
Thanx in advance

jing117, great i guess am gonna see u overthere and do u know how many people going at that day???

blessme, thanks and i did receive an email last tuesday, my stats is 87/78,105,3.57, hope this helps.

hey,
i got a call too for march 12 87/3.76/114

Does anyone know that how many people were interviewed on Jan 22 and Jan 29 ?

Hello,

Finally my turn to post too...I received an email today from Mr. Kahan for March 12th interview. I think i will try to get it preponed. My scores are NBDE Part 1-93, TOEFL-99, GPA -3.19.

- Pallavi

hiii guys congratulations to everyone who have got interview calls......my stats are 83/104/3.75 ......... do i hold any chance for being selected in BU???????

hey,
i got a call too for march 12 87/3.76/114

hey acrylic,
can u tell me when was your applicatiob complete. did u get an email before your interview call stating that your application is under review?
Thanks

The interview was regular conversation with Dr.Jnet Peter.there was 10 of us .Mr .Kahan he such a nice man very friendly doing his best to relief our stress .the tour guide was enthusiastic .we were done at 3:00 pm .and that is it my scores 89/79/3.00/101:idea: waiting for answer

Members don't see this ad :)
hey acrylic,
can u tell me when was your applicatiob complete. did u get an email before your interview call stating that your application is under review?
Thanks

I applied online in dec i think but my application was not complete .....on this fri i got an application complete email at 12 43pm
at 12 54 i got application being reviewed and at 3 30 i got the interview call hope it helps

hi guys..
does anybody have an idea how many seats r left in bu or in another ways no. of acceptance at BU...any guesses..:confused:..do reply please

hey does any one got interview

Last edited:
Hi UDUSA,

I hope u r aware of BU's strict requirement of having TOEFL >= 100. I know a person whose admission was not confirmed until she increased her TOEFL to more than 100. Something for u to think about.

With ur NBDE1 score, i m sure u ll get provisional acceptance in the matter of days, but ur TOEFL may be a barrier for the final acceptance.

Good Luck!

Hello,

Finally my turn to post too...I received an email today from Mr. Kahan for March 12th interview. I think i will try to get it preponed. My scores are NBDE Part 1-93, TOEFL-99, GPA -3.19.

- Pallavi

Hi UDUSA,

I hope u r aware of BU's strict requirement of having TOEFL >= 100. I know a person whose admission was not confirmed until she increased her TOEFL to more than 100. Something for u to think about.

With ur NBDE1 score, i m sure u ll get provisional acceptance in the matter of days, but ur TOEFL may be a barrier for the final acceptance.

Good Luck!
Hi,

Very true. I completely agree with you. I spoke to BU to check if I need to retake TOEFL since it was 99 and they didnt seem to be worried after I told my NBDE score. So as you say if it is the ultimate driving decision for admission as was for your friend, I shall definitely re-take the TOEFL examination.

Again thank you very much for your suggestions. Appreciate it.

Hi,

Very true. I completely agree with you. I spoke to BU to check if I need to retake TOEFL since it was 99 and they didnt seem to be worried after I told my NBDE score. So as you say if it is the ultimate driving decision for admission as was for your friend, I shall definitely re-take the TOEFL examination.

Again thank you very much for your suggestions. Appreciate it.
Hi UDUSA
Don't worry about your Toefl scores. I know a person with Toefl 95 or 97 got into BU this year. I would say congratulations for the acceptance in advance.

Last edited:
Hi UDUSA
Don't worry about your Toefl scores. I know a person with Toefl 95 or 97 got into BU this year. I would say congratulations for the acceptance in advance.
Thank you very much for the information King kong1983. That is so nice to know if someone has gone through before with less than 100 in TOEFL but I am not sure of the admissions though. I heard March 12 is supposedly last day of interviews for this season.....I wouldnt be surprised if we are put on hold for this year.... fingers crossed....will attend the interview with positive mind frame....

Definitely wish everyone attending interviews all the best.....

so far only 4 ppl on march 12th.....
me too, on march 12 buddy. is it really the last day of interviews??? i heard last year interviews went through april.

hey asrbds, could you please share ur stats? I am also eagerly waiting for interview!

hi missdentistry...i have almost similar scores , whn u applied and have u received ur email?
my application was complete on 13 jan and on 14 i got review email.but after tht no news so far..

hi missdentistry...i have almost similar scores , whn u applied and have u received ur email?
my application was complete on 13 jan and on 14 i got review email.but after tht no news so far..

you must have sent an interview confirmation email right?? thts all u need to do n then ofcourse go an attend ur interview. when is it by the way

me too, on march 12 buddy. is it really the last day of interviews??? i heard last year interviews went through april.

i have not heard abt any later date so im guessing ours will be the last , can u tell me where r u from

acrylic...the email is for application review,not for interview.

I havent even got any mails for review! My application got completed atnovember itself! Yeah even I heard most probably march 12 th will be last batch of interview from Mr.Kahan

thanks asrbds! But Bu doesnt look at GPA atall! only NBDE scores!

:luck:hello, well i think 12 th march is not the last day.. maybe i am wrong, i am saying this cz i am going to decline the BU seat very soon.. so that will free up one seat at least.. i think u still have chance gud luck..:luck::xf:

:luck:hello, well i think 12 th march is not the last day.. maybe i am wrong, i am saying this cz i am going to decline the BU seat very soon.. so that will free up one seat at least.. i think u still have chance gud luck..:luck::xf:

oh thanku soooo much thts music to my ears...good luck iwth ur 1st choice...YOU JUST MADE MY DAY

I applied online in dec i think but my application was not complete .....on this fri i got an application complete email at 12 43pm
at 12 54 i got application being reviewed and at 3 30 i got the interview call hope it helps

thank you acrylic.

hi, guys from 5th feb batch plz post ur interview experience and any new information that u have. do they still have some seats vacant or are they all filled???

I got acceptance today...my long waited moment has arrived !!!!
I had my interview on Feb 5th and we were 11 people all together..
as every1 say, it was pretty cool..just personal que, nothing technical at all..
just be urself, keep it cool and beconfident..

can anyone do "banana dance" for me ...

congrats to all wgo r accepted!!

does anyone knw how many seats have been filled

Just guessing friend as about 43 are on SDN and assuming 13 more outside that's it.:D

guys I am still waiting for BU interview. Its frustrating because i dont think my stats are really bad.Should I just stop expecting the miracle mail coz some said that 12th march is the last date for interview.
My stats are- 88/106/3.06,MBA in health care (gpa-3.47),6 months of obsevership in US.
My application was complete in Dec 3rd week!
wat do u guys think....

Just guessing friend as about 43 are on SDN and assuming 13 more outside that's it.:D
hi buddy, how have you assumed that only 13 are from outside :confused::confused::confused:

can be true pal coz i dont think there r many ppl who donot use sdn....sdn rocks!!

guys I am still waiting for BU interview. Its frustrating because i dont think my stats are really bad.Should I just stop expecting the miracle mail coz some said that 12th march is the last date for interview.
My stats are- 88/106/3.06,MBA in health care (gpa-3.47),6 months of obsevership in US.
My application was complete in Dec 3rd week!
wat do u guys think....
I think yoo still have a good chance your scores are excellent ,I met people were invited with 95 only in TOEFL ,however you applied little late but just be patient people still decline and get another offers so game is not over:xf::love: and hope to meet you in Juli...all the best

I think yoo still have a good chance your scores are excellent ,I met people were invited with 95 only in TOEFL ,however you applied little late but just be patient people still decline and get another offers so game is not over:xf::love: and hope to meet you in Juli...all the best

Thank you so much shery, You always have encouraging words for everone and I am so glad you are in BU already. I hope to be your batch mate too.
Thankz