Boston interview!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilta

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
i am so happy to post it here that i got an interview call from boston . good luck to those who are still waiting..
i recieved an email that my interview is on 23 oct, and my application was complete by 15 august,
anyone else who got a call??

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey!
i also got a call today ......... mine is on 30th october

keep in touch

gud luk to all

Members don't see this ad :)
hi every body, i got interview call on october 23 ,good luck to ever one waiting ,recieved it by e mail

hi sravan,
congrats man !!!
u helped me a lot during my prepartions for part 1 ..good luck in the interview ..so happy for you :thumbup:

congrats to all of u who got calls
can u guys pls post ur stats also
good luck:thumbup: and also how many seats they have for advanced programs
coz website doesnt tell abt it

Last edited:
please share your scores with us..

hey guys,
plz post ur scores,n when u applied to BU,it will help everyone waiting for the interview.

hello everyone..
i too got a calll on 30 october..!
Bet of luck to everyone!

Hi everyone
i am so happy to post it here that i got an interview call from boston . good luck to those who are still waiting..
i recieved an email that my interview is on 23 oct, and my application was complete by 15 august,
anyone else who got a call??

hello everyone..
i too got a calll on 30 october..!
Bet of luck to everyone!

Congratulations!. I too have been invited by Boston on the 23rd Oct.
I needed to ask u gdcpatiala, if u are currently in USA? Due to some reason I may have reschedule my boston interview date. Will you be willing to swap dates with me. I still need to call Boston. Plan to do so on tuesday morning. Please PM me if u can help me. Would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

Hey, gdcpatiala my problem is soughted out. Good luck for the interview.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
congrats everyone who got interviews!...pls post ur stats:)

my stats
nbde part 1 89(new format)
toefl 104
gpa 3.05
hope it helps...
good luck to those who are waiting...
ilta

do anybody know how many are being invited to the Boston Interview and how many are being selected finally.

i had send my application around the 3rd week of august & then i got an email saying they didnt get my toefl & nbde scores. i took my toefl in march & at that time i had requested for a copy to be send to bu. i don't know what happened to that. i tried to contact bu throu email & phone but they wont reply. what should i do??? pls help if anyone has a clue

Firstly congratulations to everyone on getting the interview call. I too have my interview at the Boston University on the 23rd of October. Looking forward to meeting you all.:) My application was complete in the 2nd week of August.

Firstly congratulations to everyone on getting the interview call. I too have my interview at the Boston University on the 23rd of October. Looking forward to meeting you all.:) My application was complete in the 2nd week of August.
Hey even I got an interview call from Boston on 30th..........
congrats everyone..........
c u all soon........

congrats to all those who got an interview at boston.do you guys know if boston prefers a particular gpa or NBDE 1 score?I mean to say do they have a minimum gpa req [like above 3 ] or part 1 requirement.?

congrats guys
say hi to mr kahan
and good luck

Hello guys,

Congratulations to all of you guys for the interview call..
Could you guys plz tell me about the new pattern?
like whether it is more tougher than earlier?

does any one know? what are the chances after the interview? is there a good chance for admission? or is it a 50 50 percent? when do they reply after the interview? i guess it might be very confusing if ur applying to many schools

does any one know? what are the chances after the interview? is there a good chance for admission? or is it a 50 50 percent? when do they reply after the interview? i guess it might be very confusing if ur applying to many schools

:rolleyes:Hey n73 your chances are 33 - 100 % ( 33 % minimum and 100 % maximum )

Well, BU receives about 1200 applications during the admission cycle. :D:eek:

20 % ( 1/5 = about 250 ) lucky and strong candidates get a magic call and 33 % ( 1/3 of being interviewed or 7 % of the total = about 85 ) get the the acceptance letter and
about 10 - 15 opt other universities.

I hope it will help,

Source : nothing is authentic and official just accept it if you can digest it;)

best of luck to everyone:thumbup:

Last edited:
Thank you Kal ka. 1200! I just can't believe there are soooooooo many international dentists in the U.S. Oh My Goddess!

hi man,
there r much more international dentists than u can ever imagine!!
from my college itself we r 30 of us in just 1 year! there are 100-200 colleges in my country, so there are at least 2000 dentists coming to US each year from my contry. same with other contries. so every year at least 5000 int dents are added in US. and the previous years applicants like us keep on adding to it!!

My stats:
nbde 1 89 ('new)
toefl 107
Gpa 4

i aaplied 2-3 weeks ago!
best of luck to evrybody!:):thumbup:

hey guys I would be glad to know about the chances in BU for the profile :
NBDE 86
TOEFL 99
GPA 3.83
2 years exp in India
MHA in USA and Graduate, Research Assistant .....

I would like to know also about chances in any other schools........I m really unaware of the selection criteria ........Plz guys share the info !!!!!

Thanks ............:)

NBDE 86
TOEFL 99
GPA 3.83
2 years exp in India

I would like to know also about chances in any other schools........I m really unaware of the selection criteria ........Plz guys share the info !!!!!

i guess you have decent scores, but noone knows wat is their criteria of selection, i think one should apply early it helps, jus keep your fingers crossed, you will get in...
did you apply to nyu coz your gpa is fantastic they prefer those who have good gpa. ..
hope it helps , good luck
ilta

In my country it's impossible to get a U.S. visa to come here for an interview or even after getting the admission. So applicants here from my country usually came to the U.S. for another reason, either as a F1 student in a MA/PHD program or as a spouse. That's totally different from the situation in your country. :mad:

hi man,
there r much more international dentists than u can ever imagine!!
from my college itself we r 30 of us in just 1 year! there are 100-200 colleges in my country, so there are at least 2000 dentists coming to US each year from my contry. same with other contries. so every year at least 5000 int dents are added in US. and the previous years applicants like us keep on adding to it!!

NBDE 86
TOEFL 99
GPA 3.83
2 years exp in India

Hi,
If you want to get into Boston then you may have to give TOEFL again and get a min score of 100. They are very particular about TOEFL score. I am saying this with experience. Bye

hey everyone who got invited. Did all u guys confirm your interviews by sending them an email back? I did and I wanted to know if I should be receiving a confirmation email back from them. Hope this made sense:)...
Please let me know if anyone got any kind of confirmation email... thanks

hi abc10..
I did put them a confrimation mail back....but didnt get any mail from them!
Do we need to call them?

hey everyone who got invited. Did all u guys confirm your interviews by sending them an email back? I did and I wanted to know if I should be receiving a confirmation email back from them. Hope this made sense:)...
Please let me know if anyone got any kind of confirmation email... thanks

hi abc10..
I did put them a confrimation mail back....but didnt get any mail from them!
Do we need to call them?

hi gdcpatiala,
i guess we can wait then for a week or so before calling them to confirm. They must be busy sorting out all the confirmations, scheduling and stuff. I do believe that last yr they were sending out confirmation emails, so I guess we will get one soon. Goodluck...

i got an email from boston saying that my application is under consideration.....how many days after this e-mail did u get the call for an interview???????????i really wanna know????????plz help

thanx in advance

i m not very sure abt my chances though
my stats are
nbde1(new) 85
toefl 102
gpa 3.7

i too got the same mail yesterday tat my application is under review..
i think it wont take more than a week for them to reply again.
when had u applied ??

i too got the same mail yesterday tat my application is under review..
i think it wont take more than a week for them to reply again.
when had u applied ??
i received my confirmation of app completion on sep 5.....
wat bout u?wat r ur stats????????????

Today I have received email regarding my interview which is on 13Nov.
Good luck to all

hi,
i also got an e mail regarding my interview on 13 th of nov

Hi friends
I too got an invitation today and the interview is on Nov 13.My application was complete on sep 18.Received an email yesterday that it is under evaluation.
Good Luck to All.

Hey guys, I also got the email for interview on oct 23! Yesterday,I had received an email that my applicatiobn was under consideration and today I got the interview email.
My stats are:
Part 1 - 87
Toefl - 111
GPA- 3.5
1 year experience in India and 1 1/2 yr as a dental assistant in US.

Hey Ilta,N73 and abc10- will see u guys on 23rd.:)

All The Best To Everyone waiting.:thumbup:

hey nbdepart1
congrats ....c ya on 23 oct
ilta

congratulations nbde part1, see u on oct 23rd ,good luck in the interview

Mine is on oct, 30th as well. Thx.

hi....

my score was 84.
toefl 106
GPA 3.3
MHA GPA 3.7
i have sent my application to boston as well. i would be greatful if you could advice or predict me about the score range that receive interviews.

thank you

pooja

Last edited:
hey guys
i will take my part1 on november and apply boston at december.
any chance do i stand for applying late if i score good?
thnx for any reply

Hi I got an interview call for 6th november...Anyone else called on the 6th of november? My application was confirmed as complete on 25th august.