Boston Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kapadiakk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody!!!!
today i received a postal mail saying that i am accepted in boston university.
i am a fresh applicant & i was interviewed on oct.18th by Dr.Ashayari.
good luck to you all
check your postal mail services!!!!
:)

Members don't see this ad.

Heartiest Congratulations!!!..Hard work paid off at last.
This sure is a 'Happy' Diwali for you..eh?:)
Its party time now.
See you next fall at BU.:):thumbup::thumbup:

heartiest congrats
time to party now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

could you please post your stats so that we can know where we stand

thankx a lot

good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I also got accepted in Boston. Ji buddy kapadia ji , ill mail u the snaps in a day or two , n yeah im on alternate list in USC . How abt u for USC.

hey kapadia and kappydent,
Congrats!Hard work def pays off!!
Good luck to both of u!:thumbup:

Congrats everybody!!! I am accepted too..... really happy.... :banana::banana::banana:

Good luck to those still waiting.... :luck:

hi,
now i have a choice between UNIV. OF MICHIGAN & BU
any thoughts about which one would be a better choice?????
i am accepted in both & can't make up my mind.
:idea:

hi,

Same here.... UMN or Boston? :confused:

congrats elto...now the tough time starts in deciding where to go!!:)
good luck with ur decision!!

Congrats everybody!!! I am accepted too..... really happy.... :banana::banana::banana:

Good luck to those still waiting.... :luck:

Congrats everybody!!! I am accepted too..... really happy....

Good luck to those still waiting....
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you..yep pretty hard decision...consider the tuition and living cost if you can get some clues ..see if they offer fafsa loans( so much better than a privat loan if you ask me)....good luck and choose well;)
and some banana dance:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
and again congrats:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you Starry..... The main problem is that I did not get the regular interview, so I did not get the tour, the financial info....etc,etc,etc.....
So, I am relying in my helpful SDN friends to solve doubts........ :)

Finally its my turn to do :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: .
Yep I got my acceptance today. Hurray.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi
I was also interviewed on 18th of Oct and got acceptance today. I am going to cancel my interview appointment at UMn for 14th of nov.
Best of luck to those who are waiting.

hey guys congrats to those who made it!!!!!!!!:)
can you please post your scores so we know where we stand

hi,

i guess u should go for umichigan as it is very reputed and you will get lots of clinical experience there

any re- applicants from last year heard back from boston yet??

I got admn from bu. I was waitlisted last yr. Finally I got it.

I'm very happy to post my acceptance here...and I can't wait to meet everybody...
I think it would be a good thing to start talking about student loans and housing...still a long time until August but we have a lot to do until then...

I'm very happy to post my acceptance here...and I can't wait to meet everybody...
I think it would be a good thing to start talking about student loans and housing...still a long time until August but we have a lot to do until then...
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:
so, so happy for you, you did it, mom;), enjoy:love::love:
take care and some banana dance:banana::banana::banana:

Doing banana dance this early on a Sunday???? :D OK... I'll join :banana::banana:

Congrats drsbcd..... :thumbup:

Congrats to u all folks !
i wanna join too ...... am waiting and praying.

hi!congrats to all those who have been selected to BU...........could you all plz post your scores and the pattern , new or old.

also, as u guys are already in , wat do u think are chances of getting in NYU at score of 83 in new pattern with 3.2 gpa , 260 toefl and 6 months experience.......................hoping for a reply

It would be nice to start like a Yahoo group kind of thing so we get to know each other and share info about housing, loans, etc... :rolleyes:

how much time did you invest in all this proces?
from the begining?how much time did you take for preparing the toefl?i;m asking because toefl seems to be a problem for me. thanks
Same here.... UMN or Boston? :confused:

Thank you Elto and Starrynight for banana dance...and everybody else...and also congrats to all for your acceptance...
Elto, it seems to me that BU is your choice?
Anyway...I couldn't be to the financial part of the interview and I'm very interested in any informations about this...that yahoo group seems to be a very good idea...

Thank you Elto and Starrynight for banana dance...and everybody else...and also congrats to all for your acceptance...
Elto, it seems to me that BU is your choice?
Anyway...I couldn't be to the financial part of the interview and I'm very interested in any informations about this...that yahoo group seems to be a very good idea...

Well.... I will most likely go to BU since my husband has family there, I really liked UMN but there are other facts (family, job opportunities for my hubby, etc...) that count....
Axis created a yahoo group last night, so I am sure he will come and give us all the info on how to join....

how much time did you invest in all this proces?
from the begining?how much time did you take for preparing the toefl?i;m asking because toefl seems to be a problem for me. thanks

You would not believe how much time I spent in all this...I could have started another carreer from scratch!!!! Mainly, because I did not know about SDN and did not have enough info about the "process"... But, I guess everybody learn from his mistakes... Mu hubby says that I should write a book so others don't have to go through the same... Too bad I don't have the writting gene.... :(

Congrats everyone !!:thumbup:
Thnks Axis for starting this group.I have registered too:)

Looking fwd to knowing and meeting u all.:)

I will be studying on H4 visa..I asked some of my frnds who are already In BU and on H4 whether we are also required to submit a financial declaration like those who will come on student visa..Well, what I was told is that we dont have to give a financial declaration.

The student data form also says tht only those with student visas will be req to submit such a declaration.However, I'll also contact Mr.Kahan and confirm this.If anyone has already done tht kindly pass on the info here or on the yahoo grp.

Congratulations to all of you who got accepted, can you please post your stats so you can help others figure out,what it needs and takes.:thumbup::love:
Thank you:luck:

Congratulations everyone.Especially axis and elto. Nice meeting u both at Umn. So u guys are gng to be classmates, sooo happy for u.

Elto, so are u gng to BU? I am gng to Penn.GL

hey guys . u all seem to b in a euphoria of getting admitted,,,,,,,,,,,i think its time for u ppl to help others now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has there been any acceptences in BU with a score of less than 90 in new pattern?

feedback appreciated.

hey guys . u all seem to b in a euphoria of getting admitted,,,,,,,,,,,i think its time for u ppl to help others now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has there been any acceptences in BU with a score of less than 90 in new pattern?

feedback appreciated.

Hi every one
i have also given interview in BU .can any one tell whats the cut off percentile of the advanced standing students till date.
Good Luck:thumbup:

You would not believe how much time I spent in all this...I could have started another carreer from scratch!!!! Mainly, because I did not know about SDN and did not have enough info about the "process"... But, I guess everybody learn from his mistakes... Mu hubby says that I should write a book so others don't have to go through the same... Too bad I don't have the writting gene.... :(
thank you for your response,I live in Florida too and I took part1 but I'm preparing for toefl .I read what happened with your toefl and I want to ask you :how long did you take for preparing the toefl?how was your english?some advices from you ?

guys i got my acceptance today...iam happy:D....good luck to others....

hey i got my acceptance today...

i always watched Elto doing this and i so wished i could do it as well... so here we go...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

congrats perennial... so happy... hope whole of our group gets in...

good luck to everyone and congrats to all who have got in...

i dunno about the stats of those who have have got admissions till now this yr but i remember i met a guy from a previous class at BU who had 87 in part I... and he told us that there were other students as well with scores less than 90.

and the students there all believed that the notion that BU accepts studnets wid scores above 90 only is not true...

so keep ur fingers corssed... everyone stands a chance...

good luck

feedback appreciated.

i always watched Elto doing this and i so wished i could do it as well... so here we go...

hi happy congrtas to you...iam still waiting fr something to happen............i wish i had some good days alas........... anyways party time.

hey congrats happyteeth36 and perinnealdent
ur so lucky ..well i guess so 2 people from our batch of got it...hope i get it too
congrats once more

hey thanks happyteeth! atleast smbdy responded:)i appreciate that.
and congrats for ur admission,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope i l also do the banana dance this yr:)

Great news!!! I am really happy you are doing the banana dance with me :D , after we start school there will be no time to party :laugh:

... It seems that we'll be classmates.... :) Axis has created a yahoo page for us...please, join so we can share more info about the program and the city...
Look forward to meet you soon...

and congrats for ur admission,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hope i l also do the banana dance this yr:)

Hi gd55... I could not answer your q' since I took old format... but I can tell you that when I went for interview at UMN the whole batch (5) had above 90 some in the old some in the new format.....

hey thanx elto... it wud be luvly seeing u... just joined the community... and yeah i need to know lots abt the city n accomodation... cya there then... :)

best wishes...

Great news!!! I am really happy you are doing the banana dance with me :D , after we start school there will be no time to party :laugh:

... It seems that we'll be classmates.... :) Axis has created a yahoo page for us...please, join so we can share more info about the program and the city...
Look forward to meet you soon...

no problem bro... anytime... i'm sure u will join us for the banana dance... good luck...

i seriously hope whole of our batch can get in... we had a luvly time together and it wud be nice to be class mates... good luck...

hey congrats happyteeth36 and perinnealdent
ur so lucky ..well i guess so 2 people from our batch of got it...hope i get it too
congrats once more

hey thanks guys

Congrats all who got acceptance in BU. Its my turn now....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:....