Booted out due to politics (anyone else experienced this?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In pharmacy, you could truly be written up for just about anything. Everyone makes mistakes and it's all about what I call the 'halo effect'. If they like you, they will overlook most of your mistakes, if they don't like you, even non-mistakes will be the most major mistakes. I've worked with people who have made some jaw-dropping errors, and they were treated like royalty. If I missed a period in the sig, it's the greatest disaster since three mile island. :laugh:

To the original poster: it may take the rest of your natural life to fight this as wrongful termination, but you might just win in the end... It is very questionable if a boss's family member is your 'replacement'. Definitely a case I would want to throw in front of a jury if I were a lawyer, and they would probably settle before it ever did...
Again I agree with this statement 100%!! There are those pharmacists out there that never get any discipline and do appear to have "halos" over their head.:clap:

Members don't see this ad.