blue hair at interview!?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Megalofyia

425 lbs and growing
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was shocked to go to an interview and see someone with blue hair there? I would think that it would have been a good idea to dye it a natural color before the interview?

Members don't see this ad.

it's all good. less competition for you :D

Members don't see this ad :)
The only other possible explanation is that the person is a mutant and it's their natural haircolor.

I think what may have happened to this poor person is that someone said "be yourself" and they took it to heart. What they didn't realize is that there are limitations to this rule. Yes, you should act like yourself but there are certain protocols concerning appearance that must be followed.

The secretary in my research lab told me a student in their lab a few years ago had blue hair and got into Harvard. /shrug

Maybe the person has already been accepted to a top choice and has decided to just have fun with any other interviews.

dang, blue? Wow, that person must REALLY *impress* the interviewer!

Originally posted by Cerberus
nuttiness:confused: I mean purple I can see, but green?

Actually, I'm dyeing hunter green...

blue hair is fine as long as they don't talk with that northern accent like people from Chicago or Fargo.

Originally posted by ewing
Actually, I'm dyeing hunter green...

Cool, do you have your hunter green suit picked out?

You'd certainly stand out from everyone else that way.

Originally posted by kilroth
The secretary in my research lab told me a student in their lab a few years ago had blue hair and got into Harvard. /shrug

Blue hair can reverse the effects of a 40+ MCAT on IVY admissions.