Block Schedule Pharmacy Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxboy1996

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a list of the pharmacy schools that use block scheduling? Or could comment schools that they know use this scheduling?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody have a list of the pharmacy schools that use block scheduling? Or could comment schools that they know use this scheduling?
This is such a weird and abstract thing to ask.

Not really, schools like Mercer and St. Joseph use block scheduling instead of traditional having several classes in one day with several exams a week in different classes. I just wanted to know what all other schools did this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not really, schools like Mercer and St. Joseph use block scheduling instead of traditional having several classes in one day with several exams a week in different classes. I just wanted to know what all other schools did this?

Yeah St. Joesph also has ROMAN NUMERALS on their interview math test for pharmD interviews. Not to mention the price tag is astronomical.

What is wrong with you, humble sloth? Get a life.

Reactions: 1 users
Human Sloth, why are you being like this? Tuition at St. Joseph is $46,832 a year, yet it is a 3 year program, so total cost of attendance is $141k for all 3 years. Any other private school is averaging $35k per year for 4 years totaling around $140k, which doesn't make it much different. Plus at St. Joseph, you'd be saving on a year of housing expensives, so basically in theory it would be cheaper :)

Human Sloth, why are you being like this? Tuition at St. Joseph is $46,832 a year, yet it is a 3 year program, so total cost of attendance is $141k for all 3 years. Any other private school is averaging $35k per year for 4 years totaling around $140k, which doesn't make it much different. Plus at St. Joseph, you'd be saving on a year of housing expensives, so basically in theory it would be cheaper :)

Human Sloth has a lot of opinions about USJ for someone who didn't go there... I went there and I actually really liked the block schedule. It was a stressful roller coaster every 2 weeks, but once you figure out how to study for the exams it becomes second nature.

Roseman university