Binghamton DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

austincampbell00

Reaction score
Hey! I was just accepted to Binghamtons DPT program! Comment if you have been accepted too and plan on attending so we can get in touch!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey! I was accepted too and I plan on attending as well

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview tomorrow! How was the process?
They using this new method of interview. It basically consisted of a few question and they give you some time to think about your answers. Other than that they use a holistic approach and is really straight forward.

They using this new method of interview. It basically consisted of a few question and they give you some time to think about your answers. Other than that they use a holistic approach and is really straight forward.
Yeah I reviewed every document they attached in the email for the invitation. Do you remember some of the questions they asked? I have my interview today at 5!

Yeah I reviewed every document they attached in the email for the invitation. Do you remember some of the questions they asked? I have my interview today at 5!
I’m trying to remember, but it was typical interview questions. You just need to answer them following the share model. One of the documents they sent you.

Wasn't bad at all. Interviewer was nice and straightforward. About how long after the interview did you guys hear back with a decision?

Reactions: 1 users
I got my acceptance today!! If I secure the deposit, it can be refunded correct? I'm waiting to hear back from my top school still!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I got in to Bing as well… I got accepted early last month and was trying to figure out how to connect with some students.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I got in to Bing as well… I got accepted early last month and was trying to figure out how to connect with some students.
Same here. I think there is an admitted student open house coming up

Hi everyone! I just got accepted and I’m not certain I’m going yet but I am very excited!!

Hey everyone,

I am also going to Bing for PT, I’m currently a senior at Binghamton undergrad. If anyone has questions about the area or other questions I may be able to help y’all with them :)

Hey everyone,

I am also going to Bing for PT, I’m currently a senior at Binghamton undergrad. If anyone has questions about the area or other questions I may be able to help y’all with them :)
Congrats ! Any advise on off campus housing ?

Congrats everyone just got in too. When is the open house?

Congrats ! Any advise on off campus housing ?
So much advice, off campus housing is an actual garbage fire in Binghamton right now. Sooo many slumlords, crazy apartment complex prices, and some sketchy places to live downtown.

Email me @[email protected] and I can give ya the full rundown and list of housing stuff!

Hey everyone, I am part of the first Bing DPT class too! Excited that they pushed back the start date, it has been so hard to find housing before 6/1. Can't wait to meet you all!

I am so glad that you found the start date push helpful, I knew as a current bing undergrad student that housing before 6/1 would be near impossible to secure. Super cool to see that the professors are so willing to work with us already :)
Hey everyone, I am part of the first Bing DPT class too! Excited that they pushed back the start date, it has been so hard to find housing before 6/1. Can't wait to meet you all!

Hi everyone!!

I just accepted a seat and I'm planning on visiting the area to scope out housing. Can't believe classes start so soon!
Ig is capnkeller

Hey Everyone! I got accepted into the Binghamton DPT Program and cant wait to get in touch with everyone!

I also want help regarding finding housing close to campus. So if anyone can assist me with that, I would appreciate it.