Best scheduling resource for Step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrAK18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I recently started my dedicated period of Step studying, and I have been using Cram Fighter as my scheduling resource, but I'm encountering a bunch of issues with it (some days will have 50 pages of reading in First Aid scheduled, for instance, while others have 3 or 4, forcing me to manually adjust it constantly, along with other issues).

Does anyone have experience with other schedule-making programs for Step 1 that work well? Osmosis perhaps? Having a schedule to stick to has definitely been helping me stay focused. Hopefully one of y'all knows a decent one. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Amit from Cram Fighter here. I'm sorry that you were encountering issues with Cram Fighter. The variation in pages sounds like an issue with reading/lecture syncing. You can get help with that issue and any other ones you are experiencing by emailing us (go to the Cram Fighter homepage and click Help->Contact us). Hope that helps.