Best OT/PT schools in the US or canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Readybetty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Texas right now and I plan on finishing my undergrad here, but my family is moving to Canada after I graduate so I am able to go anywhere, yes the cost will be high due to out of state tuition but i don't really feel like staying in Texas anyway and there is not a lot of choices here. So this is kind of an opportunity for you to brag about an OT or PT program you attend or plan to attend. This will give me a chance to have some idea where i want to go. right now my only choices are Pacific in Oregon or University of Minnesota twin cities. Thanks a bunch for any help you provide! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi buddy,

how are you ?

I have got some useful information for you.

Career Information for a Occupational Therapist Assistant

Occupational therapist assistants work under the supervision of occupational therapists to help patients with rehabilitative activities and exercises. They often work in rehabilitation centers, hospitals and other healthcare facilities.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, www.bls.gov, the job outlook is good, growing much faster than the average. Experts have made this prediction because occupational therapists are increasing their managerial duties, thus, allowing assistants to work more often with patients directly.
The education requirements vary depending upon the employer. Most employers prefer to hire those who have some formal training or experience. Many students enter this field after receiving a bachelor's degree in occupational therapy or some related field. This education is available vocational schools, community colleges and universities.
To Read more