Beirut Arab University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISRAEL is defending itself from cold blooded hezbollah murderers who killed 8 soldiers and kidnapped 2 in an absolutely unprovoked attack. Not only does Israel have a right to respond, but any country would respond 100 times harder, it's just Israel is always treated differently for some reason, held to a different standard, and forced to restrain itself. Israel is probably held to a different standard, b/c the world couldn't care less about Jews and their survival, just like throughout history. If Israel really wanted, it could wipe Lebanon off the map. Also, hezbollah ******* hide, and operate behind civilians to maximize the casualties among Lebanese civilians to turn public opinion against Israel. If Chicago was constantly shelled by Canada, and 13,000 rockets were pointed at US cities, and 2 soldiers were captured, and 8 were killed in an unprovoked attack, you're damn right the US would do something about it. Unlike hezbollah, which targets Israeli civilians on purpose, and hides behind women and children, when the Israeli army comes in, Israel tries to minimize casualties with pin point strikes, leaflets, as well as by allowing foreigners to leave. Also, Israel has allowed humanitarian aid to come into Lebanon. Israel bends over backwards to avoid civilian casualties, and is the most moral army in the world. If it were the Arabs who had tanks and planes they wouldn't give a f*** about Israeli civilians. If the Lebanese government does not want to, cannot, or will not take care of Hezbollah, disarm it, and patrol the southern border with Israel, then Israel has to do it. Lebanon will be better off without Hezbollah, and finally the Lebanese will be able to take control of their own country, without being held hostage by hezbollah, as well as by iran and syria. Don't forget since 1948 all the wars have been started by the Arabs, not Israel, who wanted to annihilate Israel, and push the Jews into the sea. Twenty three Arab states, including Shi'a Iran, are against Israel, a small country the size of New Jersey. Yet Israel has always won!!! Israel keeps giving up land. It left Lebanon in 2000, Gaza in 2005, has given more and more land to the palestinians (in all those bull**** peace deals), and yet has received nothing but terror in return, because the Arabs see Israel's compromises not as gestures of goodwill, but as weakness. Each time Israel has offered peace, it has been answered with terror. Israel's enemies do not want peace, only Israel's destruction. Israel never starts wars, it defends itself, and fights for its survival. By fighting these terrorist murderers, Israel is fighting for us Americans as well!!! GO ISRAEL!!! There is no moral equivalence to Israel defending itself, and the hezbollah thugs, who dont give a s*** about human life, Israeli or Lebanese( behind whom they hide). If I get into the Sackler School of Medicine, IN TEL AVIV, it will be a privilege for me to go and study in ISRAEL!!!

Members don't see this ad.

IDFTIGER said:
GO ISRAEL!!!

Wow...quite a bit of propaganda there. Don't get your panties all in a wad...

a_ditchdoc said:
Wow...quite a bit of propaganda there. Don't get your panties all in a wad...

They're facts buddy.

Members don't see this ad :)
IDFTIGER said:
Israel keeps giving up land. It left Lebanon in 2000, Gaza in 2005, has given more and more land to the palestinians (in all those bull**** peace deals), and yet has received nothing but terror in return, because the Arabs see Israel's compromises not as gestures of goodwill, but as weakness. Each time Israel has offered peace, it has been answered with terror. Israel's enemies do not want peace, only Israel's destruction. Israel never starts wars, it defends itself, and fights for its survival

I am deeply touched.. I am gonna cry now :laugh:

IDFTIGER,

I think it's time for you to shut the fuc up about political bs.

This is a forum about doctors and students.

Surgeon24 said:
IDFTIGER,

I think it's time for you to shut the fuc up about political bs.

This is a forum about doctors and students.

Yea and I'm applying to med school just like everyone else, so why dont u go f*** yourself :thumbup:

No sorry, I won't shove anything up my ass.

Like I said earlier, this is a forum for students and doctors. Topics should be about applying in med school, passing exams, interviews etc...not about Israel propaganda. Not only you sound foolish and out of date on your 'facts', but you also are speaking to hundreds of people who don't give a shlt about your so called 'facts'. If you want to mentally masturbate yourself with politics, I suggest you try another forum about politics, not medicine.

Good luck in applying in med school. Small hint: don't talk about politics in your interviews.

Surgeon24 said:
No sorry, I won't shove anything up my ass.

Like I said earlier, this is a forum for students and doctors. Topics should be about applying in med school, passing exams, interviews etc...not about Israel propaganda. Not only you sound foolish and out of date on your 'facts', but you also are speaking to hundreds of people who don't give a shlt about your so called 'facts'. If you want to mentally masturbate yourself with politics, I suggest you try another forum about politics, not medicine.

Good luck in applying in med school. Small hint: don't talk about politics in your interviews.

Yea, and those are what the topics (interviews etc.) are and should be. However, if you read this forum carefully, you will see that politics has come up. Also, how can my facts be out of date, if I'm talking about current events? Your head is probably out of date. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. So keep shoving c*** up ur ass ******.

If politics came up this thread, it doesn't mean that you have to keep on spreading your bs. Keep your mouth shut. You don't even live in Israel, you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. Check your 'facts' correctly before talking through your ass.

I rarely say this, but

If you act like this in real life (i.e. outside internet), I really do hope no medical school is blind enough to accept you.

One thing you want to ask yourself before applying in med school, just to test yourself to see if you're really meant to be a doctor and not an internet geek hiding behind a computer:
If a Hezbollah militant gets shot in the chest in front of you, are you ready to save him? Or are you wishing he dies?

P.S: Stop editing your posts. It makes no difference, you still sound stupid after editing them.

Surgeon24 said:
If politics came up this thread, it doesn't mean that you have to keep on spreading your bs. Keep your mouth shut. You don't even live in Israel, you don't have a clue wtf you are talking about. Check your 'facts' correctly before talking through your ass.

I rarely say this, but

If you act like this in real life (i.e. outside internet), I really do hope no medical school is blind enough to accept you.

One thing you want to ask yourself before applying in med school, just to test yourself to see if you're really meant to be a doctor and not an internet geek hiding behind a computer:
If a Hezbollah militant gets shot in the chest in front of you, are you ready to save him? Or are you wishing he dies?

P.S: Stop editing your posts. It makes no difference, you still sound stupid after editing them.

I'm Israeli and I've served as a medic both in the Israeli and American armies, you ****en ******. I've seen things you'll never see, so I think know wtf I'm talking about. By the way, I already got into several Israeli medical schools, including BGU, and Technion. Now I'm trying for the US, so obviously adcoms believe I'm pretty fit to be a doctor, u anti-Israel ****. You should keep your mouth shut, and keep shoving c*** up ur a-hole, ****en nerd.

IDFTIGER said:
I'm Israeli and I've served as a medic both in the Israeli and American armies,
you ****en ******. I've seen things you'll never see, so I think know wtf I'm talking about.

Anyone who is as one-sided as you are don't know a thing about what is going on right now in Lebanon. I don't care if you served as a General in the Israeli army, judging by what you said earlier, you don't know crap.

IDFTIGER said:
By the way, I already got into several Israeli medical schools, including BGU, and Technion. Now I'm trying for the US, so obviously adcoms believe I'm pretty fit to be a doctor

Good for you. Good luck for the US med schools. Feel free to tell them during your interviews how you feel about Hezbollah :rolleyes:

IDFTIGER said:
, u anti-Israel ****. You should keep your mouth shut, and keep shoving c*** up ur a-hole, ****en nerd.

Are you mad? You sound mad...temper, temper now buddy. How can you think of becoming a doctor if you don't show any signs of emotion stability.
I never said I was anti-Israel, whereas you showed enough signs that you were anti-muslim. (And no, I'm not muslim).

Oh, and you didn't answer my previous question. Maybe you're too afraid of your own answer.

Surgeon24 said:
Anyone who is as one-sided as you are don't know a thing about what is going on right now in Lebanon. I don't care if you served as a General in the Israeli army, judging by what you said earlier, you don't know crap.

Good for you. Good luck for the US med schools. Feel free to tell them during your interviews how you feel about Hezbollah :rolleyes:

Are you mad? You sound mad...temper, temper now buddy. How can you think of becoming a doctor if you don't show any signs of emotion stability.
I never said I was anti-Israel, whereas you showed enough signs that you were anti-muslim. (And no, I'm not muslim).

Oh, and you didn't answer my previous question. Maybe you're too afraid of your own answer.

To answer your question, no I would not save a hezbollah terrorist murderer, who targets civilians. You think hezbollah physicians (if they have any) would save Israelis? Believe me, I've learned to keep my temper and my cool, but I dont like when people trivialize things and act ignorantly. Most importantly, I don't have to prove anything to you, because I have been on the ground, and you haven't, therefore I gather facts based on reality, and experience. So let's just leave it at this. You don't agree with me and I dont agree with you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, your anti-Muslim accusation is baseless b/c when I served in the IDF, I served besides Druze, Bedouin, Circassians, Muslim Tartars, and Israeli Arabs, all of whom are considered ISRAELIS, regardless of religion. But I am
anti-terrorist, and anti-those who want Israel's and America's destruction.

IDFTIGER said:
Also, your anti-Muslim accusation is baseless b/c when I served in the IDF, I served besides Druze, Bedouin, Circassians, Muslim Tartars, and Israeli Arabs, all of whom are considered ISRAELIS, regardless of religion. But I am
anti-terrorist, and anti-those who want Israel's and America's destruction.

It's funny you mention that. In your previous posts you mention going directly from high school to the PA program you are in now. When exactly were you in the US army? I have a lot of buddies in there, maybe they know you.

Please keep the conversation in here civil, and politics out of it as much as possible. This forum is for medical discussions and medical school discussions period, regardless of anyone's political or religious beliefs. Obviously the two are not mutually exclusive, but please remember to discuss politely, sensitively and empathically. There is no need for name-calling. Please review our Terms of Service. Thank you.

leorl said:
Please keep the conversation in here civil, and politics out of it as much as possible. This forum is for medical discussions and medical school discussions period, regardless of anyone's political or religious beliefs. Obviously the two are not mutually exclusive, but please remember to discuss politely, sensitively and empathically. There is no need for name-calling. Please review our Terms of Service. Thank you.
I totally agree with you ! The discussion on this has become uncivilized.
However there was one interesting question there. As a doctor if you had wounded hezbollah fighter , would you treat him or would you let him die???

I don't think you can really ask him if he has targeted israeli civilians or not before making up your mind. It's really a mater of principal. Is your duty as a doctor to treat only people you agree with , or to treat any human being in need??? What is more important , politics or morals? Is it legitimate to put our moral mask aside when it's holding us back and put it back on when we desire?

A racist judge can never be fair and a person who has prejudices can never be a good doctor.

futurdentist said:
However there was one interesting question there. As a doctor if you had wounded hezbollah fighter , would you treat him or would you let him die???

A racist judge can never be fair and a person who has prejudices can never be a good doctor.

I agree with the general sentiment there, but Hezbollah is not a race or ethnicity (not all Lebanese people are in Hezbollah), rather, it's an organization which advocates for the annihilation of a race. Now if you were a doc that refused to treat a person because that person is Lebanese or Israeli, that would be racist.

DPPM said:
I agree with the general sentiment there, but Hezbollah is not a race or ethnicity (not all Lebanese people are in Hezbollah), rather, it's an organization which advocates for the annihilation of a race. Now if you were a doc that refused to treat a person because that person is Lebanese or Israeli, that would be racist.

Hezbollah does not adovocate the elimination of a race, but rather the elimination of a racist state and its replacement by one representing the democratic majority. By analogy, you might argue similiarly that the ANC was a racist organization advocating the elimination of the Afrikainar race. It ain't so.

A state established to serve one ethnic group, overwhelmingly recent immigrants, and dedicated to killing, expelling, or surpressing the native majority -- that's racist.

DPPM said:
I never said Hezbollah was a race. I'm just saying that people of certain professions should not have any prejudices whether racial, religious or even ideological .In the medical profession you don't have the luxury of chosing who you treat and who you don't treat. You can't cast judgement on people before you treat them. You have to treat them first because that's your job and then you can do whatever you want with them.

The point is to treat someone regardless of his actions, beliefs, intentions.

A 35 year old man that just raped and killed 2 young sister twins of 6 years old, shoots himself with a shotgun in the gut. You still try and save him. You still wake up at 3:30 AM and rush to the O.R.

No prejudice.

You can hate the person you treat, there's no harm in that. But you still have to offer 100% of the service you can.

IDFTIGER maybe you need to read the oath of Hippocrates again.

Agreed. We are not here to play God and make judgments upon people in terms of who should live or die. We're here to do a job, which is simply healing. Doesn't mean we have to go out of our way to be particularly nice to the people we emotionally have problems with, but medically we have to perform to the best of our abilities.

Surgeon24 said:
The point is to treat someone regardless of his actions, beliefs, intentions.

A 35 year old man that just raped and killed 2 young sister twins of 6 years old, shoots himself with a shotgun in the gut. You still try and save him. You still wake up at 3:30 AM and rush to the O.R.

No prejudice.

You can hate the person you treat, there's no harm in that. But you still have to offer 100% of the service you can.

IDFTIGER maybe you need to read the oath of Hippocrates again.

Sorry I don't need to reread anything. I don't treat terrorists, and people who want to kill my people, just becaue they are Jews. If you want to treat nazis, and Islamic fascist terrorists, go ahead. Maybe you should reread the difference between good and evil.

Crookshanks said:
...the terrorist is Israel.

I HATE Israel for the crimes they've commited against the Palestinian people and Lebanon. I hope Hezbollah kicks their @$$.

Those poor people...you know, now I understand why Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews...

Mods...How about a ban here? Please act on this ASAP.
This thread is out of control.

Lock this stupid thread already.

****ing racists, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.