BCPS Eligibility 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bazuka

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been in retail pharmacy for 3 years and I am trying to find out if someone has taken any of the BPS exams with the eligibility track.

I am curious to find out how to go with the eligibility process. It seems like they need letters from ALL of your past employers. They also want to you to fill out a sheet with time spent as percentages for each of domains. I do consider a lot of the domain items appropriate but not sure how to prove them?

Do they need to be from supervisors or any colleague can write you a letter? Some of my supervisors are long gone and not there anymore.

Also, how did you all prepare?

Members don't see this ad.

No, you do not need letters from ALL of your past employers. Read again. Look at the sample employer verification letter.

Reactions: 1 user
No, you do not need letters from ALL of your past employers. Read again. Look at the sample employer verification letter.

Thank you, I also thought the same until I started the application process and came to this page:
BPS Letter.jpg

Hi guys, I have been in retail pharmacy for 3 years and I am trying to find out if someone has taken any of the BPS exams with the eligibility track.

I am curious to find out how to go with the eligibility process. It seems like they need letters from ALL of your past employers. They also want to you to fill out a sheet with time spent as percentages for each of domains. I do consider a lot of the domain items appropriate but not sure how to prove them?

Do they need to be from supervisors or any colleague can write you a letter? Some of my supervisors are long gone and not there anymore.

Also, how did you all prepare?
yes it needs to come from Supervisors. If they are long gone you can approach your immediate supervisor to vouch for you. I got mine from HR dept. Generic one with all the duties listed. if you changed jobs in the past 3 years then you will need separate ones from each employer. if your co-worker are allowed to attest your work experience on Company's letter then yes it will work as well.