BCPS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shorteeee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to take the BCPS most likely this year.

I have older ACCP material, but I think they're way too outdated - maybe 2015? Has anyone successfully used older materials to study? How did you go about it? Any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Can anyone help with study tips, planning to take BCPS in Fall 2021. I got the ACCP study materials (2020, debating if I should get the 2021) and also HYMR test bank questions. Should I also get the "Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation"...I read in another thread that someone did that but idk if I should buy or if the biostats that ACCP covers in pharmacotherapy is sufficient.

For the prep exams I know about the mock exams on ACCP and the PSAP. Are there any other practice exams out there or are these more than enough?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

Hello,

Can anyone help with study tips, planning to take BCPS in Fall 2021. I got the ACCP study materials (2020, debating if I should get the 2021) and also HYMR test bank questions. Should I also get the "Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation"...I read in another thread that someone did that but idk if I should buy or if the biostats that ACCP covers in pharmacotherapy is sufficient.

For the prep exams I know about the mock exams on ACCP and the PSAP. Are there any other practice exams out there or are these more than enough?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!
2020 ACCP materials - SOLID. You're good.
Clinical Pharmacist's Guide to Biostatistics and Literature Evaluation - I used this, EXCELLENT.

I passed the BCPS with both the 2020 materials AND that book. That's it**. Felt prepared.

I don't think the material from year to year is that much significant. just check for guideline changes

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I already took the exam and can’t change results. I’m going to enjoy my time and then deal with it when the results are posted.

Reactions: 2 users