BCPS 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICU2022

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow pharmacists,
I am thinking of getting my BCPS this coming spring 2016. How long will it take for me to study for this exam considering that i am a full time pharmacist and a full time mom? and will ACCP 2015 material enough to pass or should I wait until 2016 materials to come out? Any advice? Much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Sat BCPS today......definitely not confident after that! Now the waiting game begins.

Good luck to anyone still to sit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get an email, but logged into the BPS website and my full report was available. My name is at the end of the alphabet, so I'm happy that my result was available. Good feeling knowing I won't have to sit for that again. Congrats to everyone who passed.

Anyone interested in purchasing the ACCP BCPS 2016 materials, please let me know. Included are the workbooks, slides and audio files. In addition, I have some material from ASHP regarding the BCPS and have some past papers.

Anyone received their certificate and pin yet?

Cheers

Peter

Not yet. Has anyone else received their certificate and pin yet?

I'm not sure if it's lost in the mail. The website said you'd receive it within 60 days once the passing notification was sent out.

Not yet. Has anyone else received their certificate and pin yet?

I'm not sure if it's lost in the mail. The website said you'd receive it within 60 days once the passing notification was sent out.

I was told they were being mailed from late last week and early this week.

Anyone interested in purchasing the ACCP BCPS 2016 materials, please let me know. Included are the workbooks, slides and audio files. In addition, I have some material from ASHP regarding the BCPS and have some past papers.

Hello I am interested in purchasing the slides and audio files only please!

I have some older audio files and 2016 ACCP PDF's I would be willing to sell/trade for an up to date mock exam. Pretty freaked to sit in April for BCPS!! :eek:

Any body live in St Petersburg Area that is planning on taking BCPS exam any time soon. I am looking for a study partner. I have been working in Hospital for about 5 years now.

Please do you have the study materials?

Does any body have the 2014 audio portion of bcps ?
I would be willing to sell the 2011 audio files. I have the 2016 ACCP paper materials and they are pretty much the same with exceptions in psych and cardiology with the newer agents and guidelines for HTN. Let me know!

I have some older audio files and 2016 ACCP PDF's I would be willing to sell/trade for an up to date mock exam. Pretty freaked to sit in April for BCPS!! :eek:[/QUOT

Trying to see if I can get an up to date mock exam. Considering ordering the one through ACCP.

Anyone who passed BCPS have any PEARLS other than know biostats, study designs, and regulatory? I sit next week and am a bit terrified!! :nailbiting: