Bcps 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So do people start getting their results on the east coast and then the results trickle in as the pony express runs westward?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! So, was the address on the envelope "Your Name, BCPS" like previously mentioned?

Yep, letter has your name, BCPS. I let out a sigh of relief as soon as I saw that!

Average score was 121.

Last edited:
Ugh, I am in the PNW---meaning I might be on a plane to NOLA before snail mail gets here. sdfjhsjfsjdfhjksdhflkjdslfkjsdfljdsh

Ugh, I am in the PNW---meaning I might be on a plane to NOLA before snail mail gets here. sdfjhsjfsjdfhjksdhflkjdslfkjsdfljdsh

I don't know if this is true but I heard that you can stop by the BPS booth at Midyear and find out if you passed. Anyone heard this before?

Members don't see this ad :)
Arggghhhhh... Is there any way of finding out whether I passed online? I think it takes some two weeks before the mail arrives in my country....

I'm in the Midwest and still waiting..... Can someone please post what the range of scores were? Thanks in advance!

I am in Alabama. My colleague got her BCPS results today and passed.
I took the BCOP and did not receive my letter. Did anyone take the BCOP get their results yet?

icon1.png

please tell me through which courrier they are mailing results?
please tell me through which courrier they are mailing results? :idea::confused::eek:

icon1.png

please tell me through which courrier they are mailing results?
please tell me through which courrier they are mailing results? :idea::confused::eek:

In the US, they send them via the US Postal Service. I don't know if they use another courier for results headed outside the US.

Anyone still waiting in Florida? Still no results here, but I know a lot of people here who got their results.
I have 2 friends from last year who NEVER got their letter and had to call after 60 days for results. I'm starting to think I have this curse...

PASSED!

It arrived (today) in Michigan (quite possibly earlier since I wasn't able to check my mails over the weekend).

Congratulations to all others who passed! And to those who didn't, by no means does it mean you're bad pharmacists! (Maybe just a super anxious, multiple-choice test-taker? Good luck if retaking next year!)

Still waiting in Florida too for nuclear. Maybe I'll take your advise and call tomorrow.

Tried calling yesterday, Washington D.C. time 3pm. No one picked up. Kept forwarding me to leave a message. I had to wake up in the middle of the night to make that call. Sigh~

Will try calling again tonight.

Which number should I call? I called 202-429-7591 from their website.

I called yesterday and the very nice person who answered verified my address but said that they do not have the electronic results but will get them on Friday. She advised me that if I don't have my letter by then that I could call Friday. Seems strange since there are people in my (albeit small) city that took BCPS and got results this past Saturday. Maybe all of the failure notices go out second? Does anyone know someone who did NOT pass? Just want to know how that notice comes.

I called yesterday and the very nice person who answered verified my address but said that they do not have the electronic results but will get them on Friday. She advised me that if I don't have my letter by then that I could call Friday. Seems strange since there are people in my (albeit small) city that took BCPS and got results this past Saturday. Maybe all of the failure notices go out second? Does anyone know someone who did NOT pass? Just want to know how that notice comes.

With that said, I assume that people (whom you know) in your city who have received their results on Saturday have all passed?

With that said, I assume that people (whom you know) in your city who have received their results on Saturday have all passed?

i'm thinking the same thing. all my friends in my area received their results saturday and passed. i'm the lone waiter so i think i didn't pass. i spoke with someone at bps to verify my address (i moved about 2 weeks ago) and he said that he didn't know why i didn't get the results so he made it sound like they were all sent together. he said he'll resend it. i guess i'll just wait.

Does anyone know someone who did NOT pass? Just want to know how that notice comes.

My other colleagues that took the exam all received their results yesterday. All but one of them passed, so I'm led to believe that all letters have been mailed out at the same time.

Well that's good news (not for your colleague that did not pass, I wish them well on the retake!), all of the people I heard about here in my city did pass (only 1 took BCPS, most took Ambulatory Care). FYI, my 2 friends who NEVER got their letter last year did pass.