BCOM vs Touro Montana?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bohemiantriforce

Reaction score
Which school would you attend? Already committed to one of the schools but recently received an A to the other and am wondering which is the best choice.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeeze, rock and a hard place.

I'd have to pick BCOM since they've at least graduated a class or two. Brand new schools have issues.
with Touro Montana being a new campus but still having the same curriculum as the other TouroCOM campuses, is it still considered as brand new as a school that is starting from the ground up?

Also with BCOM I have heard about the attrition rates and the board scores which does worry me as opposed to Touros success with board scores!

with Touro Montana being a new campus but still having the same curriculum as the other TouroCOM campuses, is it still considered as brand new as a school that is starting from the ground up?

Also with BCOM I have heard about the attrition rates and the board scores which does worry me as opposed to Touros success with board scores!
The curriculum doesn't matter.

As a new school, they will not have the resources in place for student mental health and learning support, and the faculty will take several years to gel to develop a coherent curriculum. Add to the fact that as a new school, their rotation sites will be questionable in terms of oversight by the school's clinical deans, and students will have to rotate...well, where???? There won't be enough sites in Montana for all of them, that's for sure.

As tot he bolded, don't think for a minute that because Touro-MT is a Touro school that board scores will be good for the next 4-5 graduating classes. New schools are forced to admit weaker students, because they have no other places to go to.