Barry 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redhill3

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will any of you be taking out private loans, in addition to the 38,200+scholarship $? After tuition, I'm not sure I will be able to survive in Miami on less than $20,000. Hmmm...

Also, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I feel a little strange moving to another state without knowing my schedule, textbook info, etc. :scared:

That's all. :)

Members don't see this ad.

unless you've saved up a good bit of money. look at it this way that $20,000.00 has got to cover rent, eating, transport, etc. so yeah your probably gonna have to take out more. with regards to the info packet it don't bother me much. the bottom line is #1 i know when orientation starts and #2 i know when school starts. everything else is gonna be ok. look at it this way, there has been a great number of barry students go before us in this manner and they survived just fine... i think.... some might have been eating by sharks in the ocean or by gators in the glades, but thats collateral damage. ;)

Don't worry that you don't know you're scheudle yet...you'll get it the first day or orientation. Don't stress about gettin books either. The teachers will understand if you don't have them for the first week or so. The only book you're going to need for the first semester that you have to order is the histology lab textbook and maybe a Histo lab atlas if you want one. Oh, also a Netter atlas for gross. My schedule my first semester wasw like class from 9-12 then lab from like 1-4 mon tues thurs friday and wedensday I got a day off. It all depends when you have your labs scheduled.